Chapter 27

Youngjae's POV

Hangyeol hyung texted me a while ago and I didn't bother to text him back. Why would I text him?! He's the one who's at fault why we got into this mess. And I am dead sure that the bitch is with him.

"Youngjae, you're staring at your phone. What's the matter?" Jaebum said.

I smiled at him. "It's nothing. Don't be paranoid."

"Love birds, stop the PDA. You have an interview. Better dress up and go to JYP." Mark interrupted.

"You don't have to be bitter, hyung!" Jaebum shouted while laughing.

You see, Mark and Jackson are not in good terms right now because of a girl named Youngji. (Note: I am not a hater. I just thought of her as a character.)

"Jae, we should go. We don't want JYP to be furious even more right?" He said when we finished dressing up.

As of now, we traveled to the company with just the both of us and manager hyung and we got there with many reporters and fans in front so we sneaked in to the back entrance.

"Good, just on time." JYP said.

"We saw the reporters. Are we going to get an interview outside with the crowd?"

"No. We are not. Instead of an interview, I decided that you two will have a video that tells everything. As in everything. The video will be released by JYP official so we can make sure that no one changes your statements."

We looked into each other and smiled. "We can do it. Right, Bummie?"

"Right."

"Okay, cut the drama we will start in 20." JYP said.

"Jae, here." He said while handing me a letter. Letters again, huh?

"Youngjae,

Everyday, I wake up thinking why I am so into you. I didn't dven know why I refused the marriage first, when in fact I also liked the idea. I am telling you this because I wanna say I'm lucky I have you.

Jaebum"

I smiled once again. I kept the letter inside my bag. I have been keeping his letters because I felt like there's something hidden in his letters.

The manager called us that tells we have to get ready then the cameras are on.

"Youngjae and Jaebum, the issue caused a big trouble in Got7 especially the both of you. What can you say about that?"

"First of all, I would like to say sorry for the trouble we caused. But to be honest, we know nothing about the pictures. I admit that Ji-eun is my friend but there is no way I'll do it with her. I am already married and I am a faithful husband."

"I would like to admit that Hangyeol hyung and I hanged out as you can see in the picture. But there is nothing going on between us. He is like a brother to me."

"What can you say about Ji-eun and Hangyeol?"

"I just want to tell them, you can never seperate us so stop being pathetic and desperate. It will lead to nothing." Jaebum said.

"We didn't do anything to the both of you. I understand that you just love but please, leave us be. We are happy with each other."

"Everyone is confused about your relationship. Can you tell them the truth?"

"The truth is, Youngjae and I are married. Ar first, it wasn't a good start but later on, we got okay with it and realized we're happy on what we are right now."

"Okay, cut! Good job guys. You may rest now."

I tool a deep breath and smiled. Finally. No hindrance.

"Jae, wanna eat?"

"Yeah sure. Where?"

"Oh, in just some fine dining near our dorm. So we can go home early."

"Okay. I'm also hungry so it's better if we eat."

We walked outside the building and about to go inside the car.

"Where do you think you're going?" Oh hell. Why are they here?

"Yeah. You're going somewhere without us? It's unfair hyung!" Yugyeom whined.

Yes. They are here. To ruin our quality time. Great. Just great.

"Moment wrecker! Wait for us to go home and I will kill you Kim Yugyeom!" JB said.

Yugyeom just laughed at him and went first inside the car.

Good, the day went well. No Ji-eun, no Hangyeol. Just us.

~~~~~~
Okay. Short chapter cause I really wanna update right nowwww!