Chapter 20

Jaebum's POV

We are on our way right now to JYP building for our recording. I'm too lazy to record right now but I have no choice.

As soon as we reached our destination, we quickly entered the building so the fans won't be crowded outside.

We hurriedly went to the recording room and rested for a minute while waiting for JYP hyung.

"Okay, so are you ready for our recording today?" JYP asked. Oh, didn't know he's already here.

"Yes, sir." We all said in unison.

"Okay, rappers will be the first ones to record. Bambam, you can go to the studio." Bambam stood up and went to the studio immediately.

"Okay, we will choose your mic first." Then JYP started clicking the mouse and typing at the keyboard. I don't know what that is.

"You sing the line 'let's go up, up onto the brrr sound." Bambam nodded. "Ah, I'm going to sing the pre-chorus?"

"Yes. Exactly. Now do it." JYP said and Bambam obeyed.

The recording goes on until a staff called JYP and told him that there's an urgent meeting. JYP went out and reminded us that we will continue later afternoon.

We all went to the practice room to dance and rehearse our new song, 'Never Ever'.

We are warming up as always and they are of course, fooling around.

"Yah, why are you quiet today, Jaebum?" Jackson asked.

"Let's attack hyung!" Yugyeom said and ran towards me. Argh! This kid. The others followed and started to wrestle me.

They are not warming me up. They are breaking my bones.

"Jaebum!" Manager called me. We all sopped what we are doing and looked at him.

"Someone is at the lobby. She said she's your friend. Non-showbiz person." Eh? Who could that be?

"She? A girl? Who is it?" Youngjae asked. Oh God. I'm feeling nervous.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask your husband. Maybe you can figure it out." Youngjae turned to me and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I stood up and walked towards him. "Hey, I'll tell you immediately. I also don't know who she is."

"I trust you, Bummie." He smiled.

I went out of the room and took the elevator to go down. I went to the lobby and I saw a girl that looks like she's waiting for someone. She's familiar though.

"Jaebum oppa!" Eh? She knows me?

"W-who are you, miss?" I asked.

"Aish, you just became a singer you already forgot me. It's me, Ji-eun!" Ji-eun? Ji-eun who?

"Sorry, I don't really know you." I was about to turn around and go back to the practice room when she talked again.

"Imjae!" It feels like the world stopped turning. It can't be.

"Y-yangji?" I said.

"Oh my goodness! You remembered!" She jumped and hugged me. Oh no. Why did she come back when everything's going well?

Yang Ji-eun is my childhood friend. My childhood friend that has a huge crush on me. She's so clingy that she's always getting on my nerves. She's not like that when we were kids.

We call each other Yangji for Yang Ji-eun and Imjae for Im Jaebum. Her idea. But I don't like her. Geez.

"So, oppa. Are you busy? Let's eat!" I almost cringed when she clung at my arms.

"Sorry, I have an important thing to do." She pouted. Ew, she's ugly.

"Aw, please oppa!" She pleaded.

"Bummie?" Shoot. Why is Youngjae here.

"Y-Youngjae." I nervously said.

"Oppa, who is he?" Ji-eun asked.

"Bummie, let's go. They're waiting." Youngjae was about to hold my hand but Ji-eun interrupted.

"Wait! Can't you see we're talking? Who are you by the way?" Oh God. This is war.

Youngjae heaved a sigh. "I am his hus-"

"Co-member!" I shouted.

"C-co member?" He asked.

"Oh, hi! I am Ji-eun. Imjae's soon to be wife." Ji-eun extended her hand to shake hand with Youngjae.

"Soon to be...girlfriend? Sorry, but we are-"

"We are prohibited to have a girlfriend." I interrupted. Shit. Why did I fucking say that?"

"Oh, I'll wait for him, then. Anyway, I have to go. See you later, Imjae!" He waved goodbye and went out already.

Now, I have to deal with Youngjae.

"Co-member, huh? You didn't even consider me as friend?!" I saw his sad face and he is in the verge of crying. Fuck! What have I done.

"Wait, Youngjae-"

"I'll go first. Jaebum-ssi." He coldly said and walked away.

Youngjae's POV

As I turned my back and walked away, my tears started rolling down my cheeks. How dare he deny me as his husband?

I wiped my tears before I went into the practice room. They shoudn't see me cry.

I went into the practice room while looking down. They can't see my puffy eyes.

"Youngjae! So, did you see Jaebum hyung?" Mark asked.

I looked at him and smiled fakely.

"I couldn't see him anywhere, hyung." He nodded and then looked at me intently. "Did you just cry?"

I gasped. "No, hyung! Why would I cry?"

He was about to answer me when someone slammed the door. Jinyoung hyung.

"Spill it, Youngjae. I fucking saw everything."

"Saw what?" Jackson asked.

"It's nothing hyung. Don't mind it."

"It's not fucking nothing, Choi Youngjae! If you won't tell it, I'll tell them." He walked at the center of the practice room.

"Gather around if you want to know what Im fucking Jaebum did to his one and only Choi Youngjae." They all gathered and sat at the floor.

"Okay, I was walking at the hallways because I was about to go out to buy coffee. But, I saw Im Jaebum, Youngjae and a girl talking. Then, when the girl asked who Youngjae is, guess what? He said Youngjae is just a co-member. To make the story short, he just denied Youngjae as his fucking husband!" They all showed violent reactions.

"Why would hyung do that?" Yugyeom said like it's unbelievable. No one answered to his question.

Jaebum entered the room and walked towards me. Not noticing the others.

"Jae, let's talk."

I looked at him with cold eyes. "There is nothing to talk about."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yey~ I updated! I just want to tell you that the 'someone' and Ji-eun are different person. 'Someone' is a boy since his assistant called him sir. You won't believe what will happen to them so just keep reading keke.

Questions:
~ What is Ji-eun's role in the story?
~ Is 2Jae's argument going to be fixed
~ What do you think of the someone and Ji-eun? Do they have the same plan?