Chapter 9

Jaebum's POV

The dorm is unusually quiet today. I wonder why?

I got out from my room and searched the living room. Oh, they're not here. Where could they be? Yeah, right! Probably dating somewhere.

I just went to the kitchen and ate some  ice cream, but something caught my attention.

It's our pictures. Got7's picture, Mark's pictures, Youngjae's pictures. Psh, so ugly.

I looked at Coco and walked up to him. "Youngjae is really ugly. I don't like him."

The dog just barked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

I have nothing to do! What shall I do? Hmm.

One thing is in my mind. What things are in Youngjae's room? Why am I interested? Aigoo, focus Im Jaebum. But it's okay if I sneak into his things right?

I went to Youngjae and Mark's room and all I can see is Mark's messy bed and Youngjae's organized bed.

He has a picture frame on the side table and a notebook beside it. A notebook? Ooh, it must be his diary.

I got the notebook and opened it. There was a giant lettering in there that says "Youngjae" in it. I flipped the next page and I was surprised to see what was written in there.

"Today we had our Hard Carry Show. Our concept is Rest Day. Mark, Bambam, and Yugyeom went to the Han River while I am at the picnic ground near it. The staffs put a tent good for two people and they told me that Jaebum hyung was coming. I couldn't hide my excitement! I am going to be with him till the end of the show. Once he came, we played badminton, we talked about our favorite songs and what songs are compatible when having a date. Jaebum hyung, (although he's just pretending to be nice to me) shared his dream date. What we didn't know was that the staffs made us do it! We held hands while walking and we even ate ramen. It is the best day ever! Or probably not. Because I know it's fanservice. He's good at it. He's good at everything. He's good at pretending, he's also good at playing with my feelings. But I still love him. I promised in front of his parents that I will love him no matter what, and I should stick to that promise. I guess that's all for now."

Wow. He sure likes to write about me. The ending is kinda sad but I'm not affected. Not affected.

I flipped the pages through the last entry and read it again. It's a short one though.

"I am confused of what I should do. Should I just give up? Because I can't take the pain anymore. I told Mark hyung I'm going to file an annulment. I'm so tired of waiting for him to love me. But I can't do it. I just can't."

What the hell?! He's planning to file an annulment? He must be crazy.

"Why are you reading my journal?" I heard Youngjae said.

I turned around and faced him, looking angry.

"Why are you planning to file an annulment?" His eyes widened in surprise.

"What? No! I didn't do it. I changed my mind." He defended.

"Okay, let me rephrase the question. Why the fuck did you file an annulment?"

"Why are you so angry? Isn't that what you want? To be free? To be single again?"

My jaw clenched. He's not telling the reason. "Oh, I know! You planned it so you can show your shitty side of yours freely. You planned it so you have nothing to do but to be with Jinyoung!"

"Jaebum, it's not-"

"Then go be with Jinyoung! I don't care! You're both shit, anyways."

His tears fell down from his eyes. "J-Jaebum, I--"

I punched him hardly at his face. "Shut the hell up! I don't want to hear your fucking explanations!"

"Hey! What's going on? Youngjae! What happened to you?" Oh, the night in rusty armor came.

"Jaebum, what did you do?" Mark asked.

"I think we all better talk. Manager hyung will kill us all when he sees us like this." Jackson interrupted.

We all went to the living room and sat down quietly. More like awkwardly.

"What exactly happened?" Mark again asked.

"I read his journal. And I read that he planned to file an annulment. I got angry and we argued and I punched him." I answered.

"Why did you punch him?"

"Because I know he filed it so he can have a peaceful life with Jinyoung."

"What the fuck?!" Jackson blurted out.

"But I don't get it. Isn't that what you want hyung? You don't like Youngjae right? So why are you furious?" Yugyeom said.

He has a point. Why I am I so angry?

"You know what, let's just--" Mark was cut off by Manager hyung's entrance. Oh shoot. We're dead.

"Guys! I have--news. What the fuck happened to you Choi Youngjae?"
Oh my God.

"Im Jaebum? Mind explaining?" Oh I'm really dead.

"I punched him hehe."

"Wow. Shit. Wow. How many times do I have to tell you that do not ever hurt anybody even if you loathe him very much? Good thing JYP allowed all of you to go home since you have a month of rest before Japan comeback."

Yes. Good thing. Very good. I can go home. Unfortunately, with Youngjae. A very nice rest. Really.