Chapter 3

Jinyoung's POV

I saw JB. He was furious. He doesn't want us to know about their secret. I feel pity for Youngjae. He is in a one-sided love situation.

I sighed as I looked at Youngjae who's sleeping. Again. I decided to follow JB outside. I'm sure he needs a talk. I also want to know his side.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Yugyeom asked me.

"I'm just going to talk to JB hyung. All of you, look after Youngjae while I'm gone." They nodded.

I went to the place where I once saw JB going there. I'm not mistaken, he's really there.

"Care to explain, hyung?" I said. He looked at me with a shocked face.

"How did you know I'm here?" He asked.

"It's not important anymore, hyung. I want to know your side. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because we will be divorced in the future so I didn't bother to tell all of you."

"How sure are you that you two will divorce?" He must be crazy. I know that one day, everything will change.

"I am more than 100% sure." I laughed at his answer. He really is crazy.

"Yah! Why are you lauhing?"

"It's because you're crazy. You know what hyung? You'll eat your words someday. Today, Youngjae is the one who's chasing you. Then one day, when Youngjae finally moved on, you're the one who's chasing him back."

"It's never gonna happen Jinyoung, never."

I chuckled. "Really? Never?"

"Yes! Never!" I smiled. This hyung is really wow.

"What ever hyung. Let's go back. Yugyeom's about to leave."

Mark's POV

I feel sad for Youngjae. How I wish he's alright.

"Babe? What are you thinking?" Jackson sat next to me. Yes, we're together. Everybody knows that. Even JYP.

"I'm thinking about Youngjae. It's very sad that's he's the only one who loves." Jackson held my hand and caressed it.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Our Youngjae is strong. We're all here for him. Don't be sad okay?"

I smiled at him and nodded. He kissed my head and hugged me tight. I was about to speak when I heard someone shouting from my room. Shit! Youngjae!

Jackson pulled back from the hug and we looked at each other. We immediately went to my room.

"Bam, Gyeom! What happened?" I asked.

"We don't know hyung. He's just sleeping right there then he suddenly started screaming and crying!" Bambam answered.

Youngjae is having nightmares. What to do? I have to call Jinyoung. Or... JB.

I was ready to dial Jinyoung's phone when he suddenly barged into my room.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"He's having nightmares, Jinyoungie." Jackson replied.

This is his first nightmare so no one knows what or who can stop him.

"He's having a nightmare again." Jaebum whispered. I heard it, he knows what to do.

"JB, I think you can help." I blurted out.

"M-me? Why me?"

"You're his husband idiot! You should take care of him." Yugyeom shouted.

"I don't treat him as my husband! And hey, I am hyung! Don't call me idiot!"

"But hyung, afterall, you are the one who knows him well. Maybe you could do something to stop him." Jackson said.

"Or maybe it's you yourself he needs to stop. He needs you hyung. Just for now, be a good husband and take care of him." Jinyoung is right. Youngjae is still his responsibility because he's his husband.

"Ugh, fine!"

"We'll leave you too for a minute." We all went out and left the too inside. Yugyeom said he's going to leave already so we escorted him at the front door. Of course, he won't forget hugging his ugly boyfriend, the dab king.

We just sat here in the sofa waiting for JB to come out. We have questions in mind that only he can answer.

Jaebum's POV

This is also one of the things why I don't want to get married. Everything is my responsibility.

I walked near him and he is still not stopping. I'm going to waste my voice today. Shit.

I patted his back and hugged him.

"J-Jaebummie?" He asked while sniffing.

"Na uriga tto gakawojigae,
Neoldeokgwakana tteorojil sueobtne
Sorojongdo gakkawojigil, ireone maeumi ireoke dasirun barae."

I felt his head rested on my shoulders. He stopped crying. Finally! I let go of the hug and looked at him.

"T-thanks Bummie." I don't fucking like that nickname!

"Don't thank me. There's a replacement for that. And don't fucking call me Bummie!" I slammed the door shut that startled the guys who was in the living room.

"Jaebum! What happened?" Mark asked.

"Don't ask me what happened, Mark. See for yourself. I don't care anyway."

I went to my room and lay down my bed. He calle me again by my nickname. Fuck this life.