Chapter 24

Youngjae's POV

Morning came and I saw an envelope at my side table again. Another letter from the same person.

"Youngjae,

Lovely morning! I know you won't talk to me until now but please, eat the breakfast that I cooked for you. If you don't want to, I understand. Are you going to see that man again? Please don't. God knows how much i want to punch the face of that guy. Anyway, go and take a bath Im Youngjae! We still have rehearsals. Take note! Final rehearsal!

Jaebum"

Oh yeah, last rehearsals and welcome comeback. And hey, what's with the bold letters? Geez.

I don't know why I followed what's written on the letter. I just found myself walking to the bathroom and took a bath. I also had the chance to eat his breakfast. Luckily, we're not in a hurry.

"Youngjae," I turned around to see who's talking and I wasn't wrong. It's Jaebum.

"I'm glad you ate the breakfast. So, uhm, did you like it?" He asked.

I'm flustered. I don't know what to say. It's awkwards as hell!

"Fuck. I knew it. You didn't like it."

"I love it!" Aw shit! Why did I shout?

He looked at me and his face brightened. "Really?"

"Yeah." I said.

"You read my letter?"

"Who wouldn't read it? It's always at my table. But... I love letters. I... I treasure them so thanks for the effort." I said sincerely.

He smiled sweetly. I smiled back.

"Hey, love birds. If you don't want JYP to shout at us, we better go." Mark said interrupting our small sweet moment.

We all went to the company and did our usual routines. Nothing exciting happened.

And it's weird that Hangyeol hyung is not around even Jaebum's childhood friend.

"Everyone." Manager hyung called us.

"The release of the music video is 12:00 in the afternoon. In the morning, you will be having a showcase while waiting for the MV release. All interviews are happening at the showcase." We all nodded.

"Okay, guys, I'm happy for your comeback. Congratulations!" Manager hyung said in glee. We group hugged and prayed.

He said that we can go home early because he doesn't want to pressure us. He's afraid we may not feel well tomorrow.

"Should we go eat outside guys?" Jinyoung said.

"Good idea, hyung. Early celebration." Bambam agreed.

To sum it all, we agreed to eat outside. Many people recognized us of course, and plenty of the people who saw us ships 2Jae so you know, fanservice and a little picture with them.

Right now, hyung line is ordering and I am currently searching for my phone in my bag when I saw an envelope in one of my bag's pocket.

From Bummie- I mean from him again?

"Youngjae,

Order, order! We are gonna eat outside! Aren't you happy? We're having our comeback tomorrow! We are gonna eat in a pizza house. No need to ask your order, I know what my Jae wants. You want pizza with angus beef right? Well then, I'll order it for you!

Jaebum"

I smiled. He really knows me.

"Hyung, why are you smiling? You look like a doofus." Yugyeom said.

I looked at him and laughed. "Nothing. An admirer gave me a letter."

"Admirer? Yah, what are you? A high school student?" Bambam teased.

"And does Jaebum hyung know this?" Of course he knows. Cause he's the one who's been giving me letters!

"I haven't told him. Why should I?"

"Because I'm your husband. Here, angus beef pizza." He said while handing me the pizza. If my members are not here, I would've yelled because of his sweetnes.

I ate the pizza he gave me and looked at him. I mouthed my thank you.

~~~~~
As soon as we got home, everybody went to their own rooms and slept. While I'm at the living room, problematic.

"A penny for your thoughts?" A familiar voice asked me.

I looked at him smiled a bit. "I'm just nervous."

He walked towards me and sat next to me. I can't look at him because of my shyness but I can see him looling at me in my peripheral vision.

"Don't be, Youngjae. I know you can do it."

"Thanks for the support."

We stayed silent. No one bothered to talk. We just sat there quietly.

"Uhm, mom wants to see us but I told her we're a bit busy so-" I cut him off from what he's saying.

"We can visit them after our scheds." I said.

He looked at me, amused. "Really? I mean, yeah, sure. I'll tell them."

I smiled. We'll visit his parents. Does that mean we have to pretend that we're okay? 

I sighed. I stood up and was about to go to my room when he stopped me. He stared at me at me for a while before he started talking.

"Youngjae, is it okay if you stay here with me? It's just for a while."

Without thinking, I sat again at the chair I was sitting at earlier.

He yawned. He must have been so tired from practice.

"Hey, you can rest your head on my lap and take a short nap." I told him. With that, he did what I said.

I must say, I missed our moments together. Though our happy moments was just few.

I played his hair while singing softly and lull him to sleep. I leaned at the chair and closed my eyes, going to dreamland. Hoping I'll see him there.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!!! It's almost back to school and I hope, I really hope that I'm not going to be busy so I can update faster.