Chapter 30

Youngjae's POV

It's a very bright day for all of us. Well, all of them cause I just woke up. I looked at the other bed and there's no one there. I wonder where Mark hyung is?

I went outside to see all of them eating so happily.

"Yah! Why didn't you wait for me?"

"You were sleeping soundly so I decided to leave you alone." Mark hyung said.

"Come and eat, Jae." Bummie told me.

I sat in the chair and was about to get bacon when I saw a piece of paper on my plate.

I opened it and voila! Another letter from the great Im Jaebum!

"Youngjae,

Us. Two letters but it means a lot. Us also means together. I want us to be with each other. I want us to be happy. I want to prove to you that I always love you. I want us. Go check your letters.

Jaebum"

Letters? What letters?

"I think you better check my letters." He said.

I hurrriedly went to my room and opened the closet where I kept the letters he gave me.

I read them all and yes, it made my heart flutter. But I don't get a single thing!

"Noticed something?" Jaebum said.

"Yeah. Your corny lines."

"That one too. But notice the bold letters you dummy!"

I once again looked at the letters and silently spelled out the the bold letters.

My eyes widened in surprise and looked at him.

"Love you too!" I shouted.

"Huh?"

"The message you gave me, you dummy!" I mimicked him.

He chuckled and hugged me tight.

"Actually, there's another surprise for you."

I looked at him with glee. "What is it?"

He showed me a red box and opened it. It's a ring! A freaking engagement ring!

"Im Youngjae, will you marry me, again?"

I hugged him tight and whispered, "I'll always say yes to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is it guys!!! I really want it to be a cliffhanger that's why it ended like this. Don't be too disappointed. I'm writing a new story. It's a Jackson fanfiction so please read it too and support! Thank you for reading this! I really appreciated it! Thanks guys!