Chapter 22

Youngjae's POV

"Yah, Kim Yugyeom. You rock!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Of course! Because they are hurting hyung." Yugyeom answered.

We were talking about Yugyeom's savagery. (Is there such word?)

"Anyway, any plans for tomorrow?" Jackson asked.

"If you want to spend some time doing nothing, you can't. Because we have practice tomorrow." Mark said.

Oh yeah, our comeback's near. So excited!

"I forgot sorry." He said.

"Let's go together at JYP tomorrow?" Bambam asked.

"We are always together whenever we go there." Jinyoung replied.

"Yeah, but without you know who. Because we are not really in good terms." Yugyeom said.

"Yes. And I also hate that girl. She really has the guts to barge in our dorm." Jackson blurted out.

"Okay. Stop it. I appreciate all yout love for me." They all laughed at me.

"You are gross hyung!" Yugyeom shouted and we all bursted laughing.

~~~~~~
"Bhuwakul! Do you have a plan to get out of the bathroom?! It's been two hours and you're not yet done!" Jackson shouted.

As usual, we are ready and Bambam... well, he's still taking a bath and I don't know when will he be done.

I am now surfing the internet about random stuffs when an article caught my attention.

"What are you reading?" Jinyoung said, peeeking at my phone.

I kept quiet. I don't know how to react. When did this happen?

"What the fuck?!" Mark hyung exclaimed.

"What happened hyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"Take a look at your phone."

"Oh God. Fucking Im made some stupidness again." Jackson said.

"We're about to have a comeback. What will happen? Is he really thinking?" Jinyoung said hysterically.

"What is all the commotion?" Bambam asked, clueless.

"You can check what's happening later Bam. Go get dressed cause we are leaving." Jinyoung said.

"Okay." He answered and went to his room.

Everyone looked at me. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I said.

"Really?" Jinyoung asked, assuring me.

"Yes."

He sighed and kept quiet.

We all waited for Bambam to finish and finally went to the building. And as usual, JYP called us because of the freaking issue.

"Does anybody knew about this?" JYP asked.

"We just found out this morning, Sir. We don't really know about that. We don't even know why this happened." Jinyoung explained.

The CEO nodded and faced Jaebum. "How about you, Im Jaebum? Let me hear your side. We have to clear this issue as soon as possible."

"I accompanied her to the subway because she said she left her car at her house." He said.

"And you don't even remember that you are an artist for God's sake? You forgot to wear a mask or whatsoever!" JYP yelled.

"Sorry, sir."