Chapter 18

Jaebum's POV

We already finished eating and we're really full right now that's why, I decided to take Youngjae at the park to walk for a while.

But I feel like I'm alone here. Because he's not talking.

"Youngjae-ah, you seem silent. A penny for your thoughts?" I said. He looked at me and smiled slightly. Oh, man! Why does he make my heart flutter? Ew, so cheesy.

"Oh, I'm just thinking of what I'm gonna do to for the next few days." He answered. Well, no doubt. Our comeback's near, and he's one of the people who writes our songs. So yeah, he's going to be busy.

"Are you going to write a song for our album?" I asked.

"Yes, actually I'm thinking of a title right now so I can finally start writing." He replied.

How come he's already thinking of a title? I haven't even told him the concept yet! "Jinyoung hyung texted me."

Huh? How did he know I was thinking about it? "You're too easy to read, Bummie." He chuckled. Oh that laugh!

"Oh, is that so? Anyway, have you thought of a title already?" I once again asked. I never got this curious about the songs he write.

"Uhm, Bummie, let me tell you something. Are you giving me signs?" He asked me. What signs?

"What do you mean?" I said. "Signs that you're giving yourself a chance to know me better. To know your husband better."

"Oh, well yes. I'm giving you signs. I want to know you better. I want to know my husband more before I told him I fell for him already. I want to know you more, Choi Youngjae. Oh! Shall I say, Im Youngjae." I saw his cheeks turned red! It turned red!

"Well then, I know the title of my song." He told me. Already? What's the connection of his question to the title of the song?

"The title of my song is 'Sign'." Sign?

"Why 'Sign'?" I asked. "Because these signs can be ways for us to love each other. Though, you're still getting to know me. But I believe that the signs you're giving me are good signs."

"So your song is dedicated for me?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, partly yes." He laughed. His contagious laugh. I can't help but also smile.

I've done everything to hurt him. Now, I'll do everthing to love him.

Jackson's POV

"I wonder what the two are doing." Yugyeom blurted out. It's been six hours since Jaebum left and until now, he's still not here.

"Let them be. It's their first quality time!" Jinyoung said while tying his shoes. And where is this guy going?

"Where are you going, Jinyoung-ah?" Markie said.

"I'm off to somewhere. With someone. So the dorm is all yours. Go have fun with your boyfriends. I will have fun with mine." Eh?! He has a boyfriend?

"You have a boyfriend?" Bambam said then bursted out laughing.

"Yah, you punk! I have a girlfriend not a boyfriend." Then everybody went silent. He has a girlfriend? Who?

"May we know who is this unlucky lady?" Mark said then laughed.

"Whatever you guys. I'm late. Jisoo's already waiting for me." Jisoo? Jisoo as in Blackpink?

"What?! Jisoo noona's your girlfriend? I can't believe it!" Yugyeom blurted out.

"You better believe it Gyeom, because she's already calling me and asking why I'm late. That's because of your questions that I don't give a damn. Anyway, I'll go now. And please, do not do it here! This is a dorm not a motel!" He glared at us then left the dorm.

Wow. So he is really Jisoo's boyfriend.

"Okay, I believe it." Yugyeom said. I shook my head and held Markie's hand.

"Markie and I will just work on our raps, you two work on the lyrics. We're doomed if Jaebum knew we're just sitting here and doing nothing." I said then pulled Mark upstairs.

"Jack, what are we gonna do?" He asked.

"Markie, help me with my lyrics. I don't know what to write anymore." He smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Sure, I'll help you." He said. I hugged him tight and kissed him on his forehead. "You are my savior Markie! Love you!"

"Love you too."

Youngjae's POV

We're on our way home and we're both in a good mood. We're both smiling while listening to songs.

I hate it, but I have to ruin the mood. I have to tell him, Shownu's inviting me again for lunch with Monsta X.

Oh, what to do?

"Bummie." I said. He looked at me and face the road again. "What is it?"

"Uhm, is it okay if I go to Starship tomorrow? They're inviting me again for lunch." I said nervously.

His expression changed. From smiling to frowning. "Do you already have another group?"

What? "No!" He sighed. "Then why are ypu joining them? You often eat with us because you're always with them!"

Oh, I knew he's gonna get mad. "Uhm, I-I'll tell them this is the last one."

"No. You're not going. You can tell them you're busy writing songs and busy recording for our comeback." He said. Eh? Aren't I rude with that?

"Bummie, it's rude!" I replied.

"Then go with them. But do not record with us." He said and got out of the car. I even didn't know we're already home.

What to do? He's mad. What to choose? I can't just leave Monsta X. But Jaebum will kick me out of the group.

Why is this happening when Jaebum's finally opening himself for me?

~~~~

A/N: As promised! I updated a chapter. I put a little bit of MarkSon cause I miss them very much. And there's a friend of mine who's requesting that I should pair Jinyoung with Jisoo.

PS. I just thought of something keke. I'll put questions every ending of the chapter so it'll be suspense. Lol

~~~~

-What will Youngjae choose?
-Will Jaebum be happy at Youngjae's decision?
-Monsta X or Jaebum?