Chapter 4

Bambam's POV

The week had passed and Youngjae hyung and Jaebum hyung are still not on good terms. We are going to the filming set of After School Club.

We're in the van right now and no one's talking. Youngjae is in his typical self and Jaebum is serious.

I'm still wondering if all their skinships were just pretending. I also want to know what the fans will feel if they knew that 2Jae is married.

"Baby, let's go! We're already here." I smiled. Yugyeom never forgets me. I went out of the van and linked my arms to his, while walking inside the filming set.

"Eric! I miss you!" Jackson hyung shouted. Oh geez, he's doomed. Mark hyung is jealous.

"Jackson! Let's go, we're still going to retouch. Yah! Wang Jia Er!" Ha! I knew it! Mark hyung is jealous.

"What? Later!"

"No! We're going now."

I shook my head and went to the dressing room. I'll just mind my own business.

We started filming after a few minutes. The set is filmed with laughter and smiles, although 2Jae's smiles are fake.

"Let us move on to the question and answer portion. What ship has the biggest fans?" Eric asked. Oh, I sense awkwardness.

"Of course, it's Markson! Right, Markiepooh?" Mark hyung just laughed at him, probably embarassed because of his boyfriend.

"Wait, but isn't it 2Jae?" Everybody went silent. Youngjae is smiling nervously. Jaebum is smiling fakely.

"Ah, yes! 2Jae has the biggest fans because 2Jae is real!" Eh? Is he serious? He really is an actor. Oh, Im Jaebum, you are so freaking good at pretending.