Chapter 11

Third Person POV
Elijah walked up to the door of Annalise's hut and knocked, waiting for someone to answer.

He was nervous. He was supposed to do this for Tatia, but quickly learned how vile and viscous she could truly be.

The door opened to reveal Gudrid. She greeted him with a smile, "Hello, Elijah. It's wonderful to see you again, but I'm afraid that Annalise and Zaina are with your younger siblings."

"Yes, I'm aware. I actually came to speak to you and Chief Vegeir. If it isn't any trouble."

Gudrid's eyes grew wide with hope, " Yes, of course. Come in. Come in!"

Elijah entered with a smile. Once he was all the way in the hut he saw Vegeir sitting around the wooden table.

"I will like to discuss Annalise's future," Elijah stared at the pair, waiting nervously for their reaction.

Vegeir and Gudrid wore huge grins on their face.

"Well, go on then."

Annalise POV

Tonight is the night of the full moon.

Although I have experienced the full moon several times, I still get a little scared, hearing the sound of bones mending, the screaming men, and the howling of the wolves from the other village.

What I truly hate the most is seeing Tatia and here lap dog around the caves, but I can't let them get to me, and I don't.

My main focus is on Zaina and making sure she doesn't go sneaking out. She has the same fascination as Henrik about the wolves, which is most definitely not safe.

Rebekah and I were to gather the children and make sure that they are to stay there until their parents are done setting up for the night. At the moment we were playing chase in a small area of the underground cave.

It was spacious with a bit of water dripping from the top of the cave down to the floor, creating small puddles. There were a few thick wax candles that was around to give us some lighting while we played.

"Catch her Felix!" I exclaimed, watching him chase after Andrea. But, that seem to be a bad idea because he turned his body, getting ready to come after me. I shrieked and began run, "No!"

From the corner of my eye I can see Rebekah and Henrik laughing at me. I began to run in their direction, hoping he would tag one of them instead.

I was just about to reach them when I felt hands touch the back of my tunic. I stopped running in defeat and watched as everyone ran away from me. I stood there and looked for my victim.

I saw little Geraldine standing with a thumb in her mouth. Gera saw me staring at her and squealed, running away. I laughed as I watched her runaway, "Come here, Gera."

I caught her quickly and lifted her in the air, playfully biting her neck, "Gotcha."

Her giggles were echoed off the cave walls causing everyone else to giggle as well.

I placed her on my hip and began to gather the children, so they can calm down for a little bit, we can't give them back to their parents too hyper now.

After a little while we went back to the main part of the cave, where most of the children parents were almost done setting up for the night.

"Bye Miss Anna," the kids chorused as they left to their families.