1🌹

No part of this story may be used in any way 2017 © copyrights reserved.

Passion

"Hurry up Passion" said my foster mother Candice. I was in the middle of saying good bye to my best friend. "Yes ma'am"

"Dang P I'm gonna miss you like crazy" she said exaggerating hugging me tight. I hugged her back.

"I'll miss you too Faye" I said fake pouting Faye was my only true friend we've been through so much together.

"No distance can break our friendship ya heard me" I said to her as she began to tear up for real. I smacked my lips it was sad. "Come here girl" I said bringing her in for a hug.

We hugged for a good 2 minutes. "Passion Hills!" I sighed. "I gotta go Candice trippin" I said releasing from the hug. "Okay go girl I love ya " I said as we did our handshake. "Make sure you find you a nigga too out der' up norf heard dey men sha'poppin" she said sniffing and smiled. "I plan on doing so too" I said as I got in the van. "Make sure you stay outta trouble aight" she'd been in more than 10 fights this year and bitches don't always play fair out here. "I gotchu' sis" she said and shut my door. "Love" I said and kissed my two fingers. She sniffed again almost about to cry. "Love" she kissed her two fingers and we tapped them together.

The car pulled off from the apartment and began to leave out the projects. This is it a change.

"You lucky we didn't miss dis flight" Candice said as she put our bags in the medal detector.

"I'm sorry Candice I had to say goodbye to Faye" I said what kind of friend would I be if I didn't say good bye when I have to leave.

"Whatever just be lucky we made it on time for our flight" she said. I just rolled my eyes and sat down on Instagram getting ready for the flight.

Its gonna be a long 6 hours I took my head phones and stuck them in my ears and drifted to sleep.......

Please share this book with friends,vote,and feel free to comment.

Also, I'm writing for my enjoyment and you guys entertainment so lay low on negative things.

Plus this is my very first interracial story and I'm trying to make it believable.

-SpokenLives🎥