13🌹

Passion

"So you telling me you just left Justin in the closet by himself" Trina said.

I sighed. "Yes and I feel bad it was just dat' Gutta was all up in ma head" I said honestly and he was and I want to loose him over that.

"Girl if you don't let it go fuck that nigga Justin wants to love you" Trina said standing up making out with herself.

"Bitch I can't stand you" I said laughing I really needed this talk with Trina.

"Hey do you know when Candice and Toya coming back" I asked because she been gone for a good minute.

"Uhhh yeah I think they some about this weekend or next weekend either or" she said.

"Well they need to take their precious time" I said to her grabbing the remote.

Justin (3rd Person Omniscient)

"Bro I think I scared her away" Justin said to his brother as his older brother laughed.

"That's not funny you the one who told me be more confident be bold" Justin said making air quotations.

"Bro look I'm sorry but you should've never told her have wet dreams about her thats just,just whats the word, oh yeah, wierd" Brandon said laughing.

Justin looked embarresed.

"Look Brandon I'm new to this hell plus she said it too" Justin said playing with his fingers.

"Wait what did she say too?" Brandon said with his eyebrow furrowed.

Justin sighed.

"She said she be having wet dreams and then she told me about about one" Justin said.

"Oh shit wait a minute y'all some little nasties uh oh bro you bout to get some panties" His brothers said hyped for him.

Justin and his brother are totally opposite. His brother didn't take their mom's shit he wanted to live. He didn't want to spend the rest of his life in college. He was wild which is why Justin mother don't like Justin associating with his brother but he knew better than to just not hang with him. I mean that is his brother. He's also the person that gave Justin all his tattoos his brother knew he had a wild side also.

"I don't want her draws I just want to be with her she make me feel good about my self plus she's gorgeous as fuck" Justin said fiddling with his fingers.

"Aye bro if she really feeling you like you think she is trust me she'll come around she won't let this little thing affect what y'all have plus its probably something else you should talk to her" Brandon said.

"Your right" Justin said nodding his head.

"When am I ever wrong plus I've dated black chicks before I know how the game go just put your foot down and she'll listen" Brandon said he had a daughter by a black women he knew they were keepers he hoped he'd grow some balls and be with Passion already becaue he knew how his mom was.

Justin sighed. "Alright I'll go by her house.....if I die i'm killing you" Justin said going up to the door.

"vete de aquí"(get the fuck outta here) Brandon said laughing.

Passion

I sighed as I watched Trolls with Trina. I picked my phone and checked it.