4🌹

Passion

I walked into my first period class with Brooklyn. It was only two seats left open and they weren't together. So I just took the one at the back of the class. It was in front of this light skin dude. And let me tell you he was a fine yella brother.

I sat down and took a notebook out and my mechanical pencils

I sat down and took a notebook out and my mechanical pencils. I was writing my name down on a fresh piece of paper my concentration was cut short by a voice. "Aye ma" I turned around.

"My name ain't ma" I said to the light skin dude.

"Damn my bad" he said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes. The average fuck boy move. "Yeah yo' bad" I said about to turn around. I was not interested in holding a conversation with him right now. "Can I at least get yo name" he said and "no" I spat.
"Damn shawty why you so mean" he said. "Why you asking me all dees questions you don't know me" I said. "But I want to get to know you" he said. "Wh-
"Excuse me Miss.Lady can you come and introduce yourself to your new classmates" the teacher said.

I smiled and got up and heard "damns" and "she new?" also "damn ma thick" and "who dis bitch" I rolled my eyes and stood in the front of the class.

"Hey I'm Passion Hill I'm 17 years old I'm a Taurus and I like music good enough" I said to the teacher. "Where are you from?" She said. "I'm from Louisiana" I said and faked smile and went back to my seat. "Aww so that's yo name Passion?" He said. I sighed. "Yeah I just said that" I said. "Well I'm LiAngelo" he said like boy I do not care.

This gonna be a long day..........

It was finally time for lunch and I was happy so I didn't have to introduce my self anymore. I needed to get my classes changed because I couldn't do it these people were so annoying.

"Girl I saw you talking to LiAngelo" Brooklyn said as we got our lunch trays. "Ouuu sis was talking to one of the Ball Bro's" Melanie said. "Girl he was annoying he kept questioning me" I said making a stank face. "Girl he was just trying to get to know you" Brooklyn said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever girl I'm ready to eat" I said grabbing my subway sandwich. "Aye look there go your bae sitting all by himself" Melanie said fake pouting. "Wouldn't nobody dare go sit with dat mouse he lame as fuck" Brooklyn said. They was so mean to him for no reason and I didn't like that to be honest.

"I will" I said looking at them. "Really you gone go sit with him" Brooklyn said looking surprised. I was not kidding. "Yeah" I said. "Do you know what people would think of you" Melanie said. "I don't care I don't know nobody at this school so dey' shouldn't be saying anything to me anyway and if dey' do fuck them I'm my own person" I said and walked off.

I went over to him he was writing something. I went over and sat down. "Heyyy" I said and smiled.

Justin

I sat down at my usual spot alone like always. I was working on a new song. When I felt a presence. "Heyyyy" I heard a girl voice I didn't look up. I didn't have time for pranks or dares right now. I'm just gonna save myself the trouble.

The person laughed and sat down. Whoever they were they smelt good most likely it was a girl. "Uhh hi I'm the girl from Yesterday you gave me ya' jacket when we were at da' sto'" I looked up and saw the girl from yesterday she was smiling. Gosh she was so pretty. I never thought a girl would be talking to me its too good to be true somebody must've put her up to it.

"Hi" she said waving. I just nodded. "She began to open her chips and put them on her sandwich. She sighed. "I know ya' not gonna talk ta'me because people have told me about ya' but I'm still gonna talk to you" she said. I was shocked somebody finally talking to me at this dumb school. "Can I keep you company" she asked. I nodded. She smiled showing her teeth.

"I'm Passion what's yo' name?" She said. I do know what if she just gonna make a fool of me what if somebody put her up to this. I turned around to see if anybody was recording. Or anything.

"Don't worry I came by myself I didn't come ova' here to cause trouble I'm not like everybody else its me talking to you fuck everybody else or what they got to say" she said. She was pretty blunt. "I-I'm Justin" I said and cleared my throat.

I looked at her and she was smirking. "Well must I say Justin your are very handsome" she said. Looking at me. I smirked and put my hand on my face to hid it. She giggled.

"Oh yeah thanks for givin' me this hoodie yesterday I was freezing" she said. "Your welcome" I said. "Do you want it back?" She said. "Uhh no you can keep it" I said. "awe thanks its cute too where'd you buy it" she said. Looking down at it. I grabbed my pen and continued writing. "A-actually I painted it on there". I guess you could say that's another reason people don't bother to talk to me. I do my own thing. She might even stop talking to me.

"You know what that is actually very creative" She said taking a bite of her sandwich. I looked up from my book at her."you think so?" I said. She furrowed her eyebrows."I know so, people dees' days just don't kno' how to be dey' own person ya feel me" She said.

I nodded and smile. "Yeah I feel you"."you know what Justin were gonna get along just fine." She said taking a bite of her sandwich. I just smiled at her she's something else. Something different.

Li'Angelo

I was walking in the cafeteria with my homies and my bros. Melo and Zo and we was joking around and laughing. I looked around and spotted
Passion talking and laughing with Little voice ass Justin. "What the fuck". I said. "Wassup bro" Melo said. "Nun nigga" I said. "This nigga loosing his marbles for real for real" Zo said. I was pissed she wouldn't give me the time of day but she would talk and smile all up in Justin the mouse face. Oh hell nawl. Somebody gone pay because when I want something I get it. Mark my words.

Yaaaay Passion and Justin has finally spoken to each other😊,Li'Angelo tall ass jealous over some that ain't his, What will happen next??

~Comment,Vote,and Share with your friends

-SpokenLives🎥