16🌹

Justin

After trying on these clothes at Passions houseand her dying my hair I went home.

"Justin es que tu"(Justin is that you)

"Si señora"(yes m'am) I said taking the bags in my room going back to the living room.

"bueno como estuvo hoy"(well how was today) she said taking my face into her hands examining it.

"ahh mamá parada"(ahhh mom stop). I pulled her hands away and she looked at me and saw my hair.

"tu-tu pelo Justin"(y-your hair Justin). She whined.

"moma me gusta"(moma I like it) I said to her.

"primero te perforas la nariz, te tatúas constantemente y ahora te tiñas el cabello, ¿qué pasa contigo?" (first you pierce your own nose, then you get continuous tattoos and now you dye your hair whats wrong with you" she said to me raising her voice.

"Moma, nada está mal conmigo, me gusta este tipo de cosas, ¿por qué no puedo ser yo mismo?"
(Moma nothing is wrong with me I like this type of stuff why can't I just be myself ) I said to her back.

"Porque ser tú mismo no hará que Isabella se case contigo, ustedes son perfectos el uno para el otro"
(Because being yourself is not gonna get Isabella to marry you,you guys are perfect for each other) she said yelling at me.

"Bueno, no me gusta Isabella ni siquiera un poco ella es tan malditamente molesta que no es mi tipo"(Well I don't like Isabella not even a little she's so freaking annoying she isn't my type) I yelled back to my mother.

"Baja tu maldito tono, ¿qué crees que diría tu padre sobre esto?"
(Lower your fucking tone, what do you think your dad would say about this?)

"Creo que él te dirá que dejes de ser extra y déjame ser feliz"(I think he will tell you to stop being extra and let me be happy).

I said as I went upstairs and shut my door. I was really starting to get irratated with my mother. I wanted to be myself. Maybe I don't want to wear khakis and button down shirt to a school wear you can just take out a hoodie and pair of jeans. Why be extra to make a image that I'm not.

I sighed and just laid back and drifted off to sleep.

Passion

I woke up this morning as hell I couldn't wait for everybody to see Justin's make over.

I grab my phone and texted him.

Me- morning papi😊

Papii👅😍- morning beautiful😌

Me- wear ur green bomber jacket k

Papii👅😍- noted 😉

Me- ok I'm about to get ready see ya later

Papii👅😍-

I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene routine. After brushing my teeth. I put on my outfit. Black cropped tank,black ripped jeans,and my green bomber jacket. I took my bonnet off and undid my flexi rods and fiddled with my hair until it was at my liking. I put on my adidas grabbed my back pack and purse and went to the kitchen.