17🌹

2 Months Later...

Passion

After 3rd period I walked  to my locker to put my items away before lunch started.

"Long time no see" Melanie said as her and Brooklyn stood at my locker. "Hi" I said dryly now that me and Justin we dating anything they said about him would be offensive towards me. "So wassup with you and Stewart Little" Melanie said evil smiling. I rolled my eyes placing my math notebook in my bag. "If you're referring ta' Justin, we date na' " I said putting emphasis on Justin. "We're actually 3 months today" I said smiling cockily.

Brooklyn laughed. "You can't be serious Passion for real" she asked. "Yes fa' real dats' my husband" I said to them.

"Can't tell looks like Kim already on him". She said as she nodded towards his locker.

I turned around and saw Justin and some girl laughing and smiling in each other's faces and shit.

"And I-Oop" Brooklyn said as I slammed my locker shut and walked over there towards them.

And she was fire like fine as hell.

They were literally laughing in each other's faces

They were literally laughing in each other's faces. I wonder if Justin finds me funny. She touched his arm I immediately walked all the way over.

"Yeah but I'm Half Korean it's crazy right and your chines-

"Hey J you ready" I said crossing my arms.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"It's rude to cut people off while their talking, you DO know that right" she said placing her hand on her hip. 

I got in front of her now standing in front of Justin. I licked my lips. Grabbing his hoodie kissing him in front of her. He was shocked but soon allowed his hands to travel to my waist. He pulled me into his body as I added tongue to the kiss he kept up massaging his tongue against mines sucking on my bottom lip as I did the same to his top one. I pulled away biting his lip. He gave me that little sexy smirk.

I turned around and watched as she looked pissed giving me a glare.

"he's mine" I said.

Justin sighed trying to hide his blush he closed his locker. "Bye Kim" he said as I held his hand and we walked to lunch when we turned the corner I dropped it.