8🌹

Passion

"Den he left me fa' ha' and I was jus' confuse like after all we've been through he turned around and got another girl pregnant and left me" I said telling Trina the rest of the story.

"Damn and then the sad part about it is he made you abort your baby but he didn't think twice about that other bitch baby" She said.

I sighed. "Yeah I kno sooo what kind of popcorn do ya' want kettle or salty" I said looking in the cabinet.

"Salty" she said. I grabbed a pack of salty and threw it to her. "Catch" I said

After popping our pop corn we put on Burning Sands.

"He soooo fine" She said referring to Trevor Jackson.

I laughed. "Dats true but you gotta boo?" I said I mean she a pretty whole wouldn't cuff her.

She blushed.

"Uh oh spill" I said.

"Well its this dude I talk to and he cool or whatever" she said sitting up on the bed.

I smirked. "Or whateva? anytime a girl say
"or whateva" it mean much more den' dat'" I said.

"He wanna go there but I don't know" she said smiling.

I smacked my lips. "And why is
dat'?" I said criss crossing apple sauce.

"Welllll I guess since he in college I feel I don't know that he'll try and play me " she said.

"Mm okay well maybe y'all should talk about stuff like dat' more often and den' y'all can get an understandin'" I said. "Now show me how dis' nigga look" I said.

"aight here"she said handing me here phone showing me a chocolate 18 looking dude.

"Ouuu girl he's cute" I said

I swiped left.

"Damn he work out too" I said

She snatched the phone back.

"See this is why you don't scroll to the left in somebody phone" she said as we laughed together.

"Why you asking me do you got a mans or anybody" she asked

I laughed. "I mean it's dis dude named Justin he cute and give me good vibes people be fucking wit em at school all because he be quiet and shit" I said to her.

"I mean why he being quiet" she said.

"I don't kno' he said something bout' doing his own thang and not fitting in" I said

"Well it ain't nobody business to be honest " she said

"Dats what I told him but anywho he is really sweet and girrrrrrrl he fine" I said.

"Show me picture then" she said

I grabbed my phone and went to a picture that he sent me but told me not to ever show anyone. But I'm just showing Trina.

"Dammmmn who would bully that girl if you don't hop on it I will" she said shaking her head

"Dammmmn who would bully that girl if you don't hop on it I will" she said shaking her head. "Mmmmmm" she said.

I just laughed.

"We'll see" I said.

Justin

I made it to the house I had to shower and change pants which is fucking embarrassing. I unlocked the door and saw my mother. "Justin, cariño, eres tú" (Justin honey is that you) she said. sí lo es (yes it is) I said.

I went upstairs and showered and changed my clothes. I went back downstairs and heard my mom talking to somebody and I already could tell who by the annoying voice.

It's gonna be a lonnnnnnng night.

~Sorry for the wait

~Comment,Share,Vote

~SpokenLives🎥