12🌹

"You love me"? Justin questioned his girlfriend of 6 months as he stroked in and out of her.

"Mhmmm yeaah Justin I-I Do" she said trying to stay sane.

"Say it lemme hear you tell me you love me" he said.

"I-I-I-I Lovve Youuu Justin Oh fuck yes right there" Passion moaned out as Justin thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck" he said as his head laid back.

He slapped Passion's thighs as he gripped her thighs.

"J-J-J-Justiiiiin" she screamed as he violently stroked in and out of her.

He gripped her waist tight she closed her eyes as her chest heaved up and down.

"I-I" Justin tried to say as he grunted. "Love you Passion" he said as he slammed into her one more time.

She bit her lip and arched her back hit by the warm substance that Justin had shot into her.

"Do you hear that?" He asked.

"What" she said outta breathe.

"That noise its like Beep Beep Beep"

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEP

Passion

I woke up with my hands over my ears slapping my hand down on the alarm. What the fuck did I just have a wet dream about Justin. I thought to myself. I look down at my self why am I wet? I really did just have a sex dream. Oh I need to take a shower.

I got up and got in the shower.
My mind raced back to Justin. I smiled of the image of him in my mind. I got out the shower dried off and did my hygiene.

I decided to wear my black shirt with a blue Polo sign, my dark blue ripped skinny jeans, with my blue Jordan's. I flat ironed my sew -in and brushed it out. I grabbed my white and blue polo hat and put it on top of my head as I rubbed my lips together after applying some gloss. I put on my diamond stud earrings.

I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs and decided to walk to school since I didn't have a ride

I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs and decided to walk to school since I didn't have a ride. I put my ear buds in my ear and faced time Faye. She didn't answer I sighed. I really miss that girl.

After a while I made it to school. I walked to my locker and opened it taking my books out. I felt a hand on my waist I was ready to spazz thinking it was LiAngelo. I turned around and saw Justin he was dressed in a pair of khakis a blue v-neck and a opened sweater. He had some glasses on his face.