3🌹

(👆The Hoodie)

Passion

I walked back to the house in silence. Damn that boy was cute he seemed quiet though. I should go to that store everyday.

When I made it back around to the house. Toya car was still parked outside. I went up to the door and opened it. Candice and Toya was sitting on the couch talking and laughing watching Love & Hip Hop.

"I'm back" I said. "Watchu' get me" Candice said. I opened the bag and handed her some Ruffles and a sprite. "Thanks and who hoodie is dat'" Toya was smirking and I just smiled. "I don't kno sum boy gave it to me when I was walking I wasn't gon' decline it tho' it was cold plussss"I said trailing off smiling. "Plus what Ms.Thang" she said "He was cute" I said going up the stairs. "Oh shit" I heard Toya say. "Ima beat ha ass" Candice said. I shrugged it off and chose a room. It was pretty spacious. I liked it.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on Faye's face time picture to call her. But I didn't get a answer. Oh well. I sat on my bed and just ate my snacks and scrolled through my IG timeline. Shit was dead as fuck today. Ughhh who is the plug around this motherfucka I need some weed. I start my new school tomorrow too. Why did we have to move on Sunday Jesus.

Monday
6:30 a.m

I woke up from my alarm. I grabbed my tooth brush, wash rag, towel, and clothes out of my suitcase and went into the restroom. After I showered I did my hygiene and lotioned up I put on my outfit which consist of. My black crop top. My dark ripped jeans. My black creeper pumas and that hoodie the boy gave me since its kinda cute. Its say (Represent Love&Peace) plus he smell good even though it sounds weird but its true.
I glossed my lips and did my hair a.k.a weave ya girl just got the hair slayed 2 weeks before she left. But since I can't get Faye to do my hair I gotta find someone new. But overall this what the outfit looked like.

I grabbed my new school supplies and back pack and headed downstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grabbed my new school supplies and back pack and headed downstairs. Candice was able to get one of her cousins to get her a job at Nike so she got it.

"You ready" Candice said grabbing her car keys. "Yeah" I said and put my phone in my pocket.

We got in the car and we began to drive to my new school. After a while we stopped in front of a big building that read. "Richardson High School".

"Now look P ion want no mess outta you don't be up hur' fighting" She said warning me.
" I don't fight unless I'm tempted" I said speaking truthfully I'm not a messy person.

Candice sighed then laughed.

"Get out of my car child" she said shaking her head.

I got out.

"Love you" she yelled out the window. "Love you too" I said and began to go into the building. It was nice looking school. Some people looked at me wondering who I was. I'm the new bitch whores. I saw a light skin girl with pretty black hair with sandy brown tips she was thick as fuck no homo but she was short.

I walked up to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked up to her. "Uh hi I'm Passion and I was wondering if you could show me da office" I said smiling. "Yeah sure follow me I'm Melanie by the way" she said. We began to walk to the office. "You new here" she said looking at me. "Yeah I am I'm from New Orleans"I said as we made a turn. "Hold on" she said she went over to some light skin girl with dark brown hair and brought her back over.

"Passion this my bestie Brooklyn she good with hair so you ever need your hair done she's the girl to talk to" she said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Passion this my bestie Brooklyn she good with hair so you ever need your hair done she's the girl to talk to" she said. "Ouu yes because I plan on takin dis shit out in a bout 2 weeks" I said they laughed. "I got you girl" She said we walked into the office and I got my schedule and locker code and left.

We stood by some lockers talking before class began then I looked across from them laughing and saw the boy who gave me his jacket. God damn why he so fine to me.

"He so fucking fine" I said and caught their attention. "Who girl" Brooklyn said. I Nodded my head towards him. "Oh hell nawww" Brooklyn said laughing. "What" I said I was lost of why they was laughing. "That's quiet Justin he talks to nobody bruh no one" she said. "Oh hell girl why would you even like him" Brooklyn said.

" Girl I saw him at da' corner sto' yesterday and he gave me his jacket cuz' I was cold y'all don't even front dude is cute" I said.

"The fuck he is I like my men dark with dimples and six packs" Melanie said. "Plus don't nobody fuck wit him anyway" Brooklyn said.

"Whatever so you meaning to tell me none of these girls be trying to talk to him at all" I said shocked. "Not one" Brooklyn said. "Girl if I was his girlfriend I'd be throwing it back every night fuck you mean he cute as hell" I said.

"Oh well he'll never talk to you so" Melanie shrugged. I made a face I can get any nigga I want the fuck. " bet he will hell maybe if y'all talk to him and stop treating him like he a monster or some shit he'll speak to y'all" I said taking up for him and me. "I'll go speak to him right na'" I said. "Go then I wanna see this shit Brooklyn said. "Yeah sis go talk to ya mans". "Aight" but then.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Uh oh guess yo mans gone have to wait time for class." Brooke said as everybody began to run to classes. I smirked ima talk to him and he gone talk to me back whether he like it or not hell.

Hey y'all hope y'all like the update, Go back to the characters so you can know what everybody look like bc I'm adding someone new soon,also Justin's Instagram is @OfficalJustinLove he's a singer and is daddy as fuck like for real for real that's my husband.
Any who😂
Give the story time to develop they will have a bond soon I'm just trying not rush things

Comment,Vote,and Share with friends

-SpokenLives🎥

Because He's Quietजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें