2🌹

Passion

"Get up Passion" I opened up my eyes and saw Candice getting our carry on bags out the top department. I cleared my throat. "We here already?" I said rubbing my eyes. My nap was just getting good. "Yup come on Toya should be waiting for us" She said referring to her friend I guess. I got up and grabbed my phone and ear buds and we left off the plane. It was just fall but it was kind of chilly.

We walked into baggage claim I grabbed my bags. We headed over to the exit and saw a woman holding a poster board that read "Candice and Passion".

"Ahhhh bitch" Candice said and ran over to the woman and they hugged. "I missed you so much girl" Toya I'm guessing said. "I missed you too" she said smiling big and brightly. "And you must be Passion" I smiled "yes that's me" I said smiling at the light skin mid 30's woman "well I'm Toya its nice to meet you" "you too" I said.

After all the chit chat we headed into town. New Jersey was nice. It was people everywhere and different races to. I like this change. Usually almost all you see in New Orleans is black people. We pulled up to a nice brick home.

Toya- This you?

Candice- yes this is us right here

Toya- ouuu I like this girl

Candice- Thanks girl come on help me with these boxes

She said referring to the u haul truck parked on the curb. I got out. "Dang its cold outchea" I said feeling the wind blow against my skin.
"Girl that's north weather for you" Toya said looking at her self in the mirror.

Candice pulled the truck open and began to hand me boxes. I walked in the house it was nice. Sat the boxes in the living room. I looked around it looked way better to what I'm used to.

"Its nice isn't" Candice said. "Yeah its beautiful" I said smiling. "Mhm and I expect it to stay dat' way" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Come on na' Candice please don't start" I said not ready to hear her nag on about all the chores I'll have to do.

"I'm just saying I ain't going for it in this house yo' ass mess up ya' clean up" she said and went back outside my stomach growled. I'm so hungry. I went outside. "Toya is there a corner store or sum around here" I said leaning down to tie my shoe. "Yeah girl its one but its 2 blocks away tho' " she said patting her weave.

"pshh dat ain't nun" I said "Candice can I walk to da' store Toya said its bout 2 blocks down". "Yeah get me sum" she said and gave me $5.
"Okay I'll be back" I said and began walking. This neighborhood was nice and quiet.

Justin

I sat in my room trying to figure out my next lyric for this song I just couldn't put my finger on it. And it was stressing me. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly grabbed my textbook and glasses and put them on and grabbed my pencil. "adelante" (come in) "Justin, sigues estudiando" (Justin are you still studying) "si señora" (yes m'am) "ahh eso es genial mi futuro doctor " (ahh thats great my future doctor)

She said and shut the door. I shook my head and rubbed my face I wasn't studying for no damn test I was trying to figure out this next lyric. I need a break. When I get back I'll study. I grabbed my iPod and head phones and walked downstairs.

"mamá estoy dirigiéndome a la tienda de la esquina"
(mom im heading to the corner store)
"Está bien cariño, ten cuidado"
(okay honey be careful) "bien"
(alright). I headed out. Walking down the street.

"I need ya', I need ya girl, I want ya, In my world, There is no other, other like you no', like when you smile,love ya glo' so humble and beautiful.
I hummed the lyrics to my song. I hate it when I can't find the perfect lyrics.

If your wondering I'm mixed with Puerto Rican, Cuban,and Chinese. So that's why me and my mom speak mostly Spanish. But other than that I speak English very well.

I am a straight A student and not very socially active in school. No one's really spoken to me. But I don't have a problem with that really. Just sometime feel I don't belong.

Maybe it's my lack of a father why I feel so secretive and off about things. He died when I was only 12. It affected me and my mother also.

All she want me to do is be a doctor now. She doesn't care about any of my dreams all she care about is me getting valedictorian and getting my doctors degree. And you know what know mans is in my mothers life. So I plan on doing so. Just as she wants me too. I'll lay all my dreams down for her.

I walked in the corner store and headed towards the sweets. I had a strong sweet tooth. I saw a chocolate girl in there with long hair and a fat ass. But I didn't say that out loud. I just continued on with my business. Its not like she'd talk to me anyway.

She turned around and looked at me. She smiled. She was pretty like real pretty. Deep dimple in her right cheek, nice plump lips,long curved lashes, pretty teeth, and a cute little button nosee. She was so pretty. I guess I stared to hard. Because she giggled. "excuuuuse me" she sanged. I leaned over instantly she grabbed a honey bun. And turned around she walked back to the counter with a lot of items.

I couldn't help but to stare. As she handed the cashier the money she looked in my face smiling sweetly. I grinned and looked down what am I doing. She left the store and I quickly grabbed me some grandma cookies and bought them. I rushed out the store to see if she was still there. She was and she wasn't to far. I saw her rubbing her arms. She only had a short sleeve shirt and jeans. "Shit its cold" she said. I took my jacket off and putted it over her shoulders. She turned around and smiled. "Aww thanks so much boo its freezin' like hell outchea' thank you" she asked. I just nodded and hesitantly turned around. "Whats your name" I heard her yell. I just turned around and smiled and nodded began to walk home. I knew this would be my last time seeing her so no need for me even telling her my name. I headed home and opened the door.

"mamá estoy en casa"
(mom I'm home) I said and walked upstairs back to my room to study. "Gosh" I smiled she was so perfect.

Comment,Vote,&Share

You've guys finally met Justin,he's a sweetheart right😊

-SpokenLives🎥