5🌹

Passion

That Justin boy is actually cool I don't know why people got a problem with him anyway.

I walked into the house and took a nice long shower. I had to walk home from school. Which I didn't like but hey I don't mind.

I got out the shower and through on my lounge around outfit. Forever 21 shirt,grey joggers, and footies. I grabbed my phone and face timed Faye. She answered this time.

"Hey bitchhhh"
I said smiling real big I missed
my bitch.

"Hey hoeeee what you doing" She said with her big head all in the camera making me giggle. "Nothing in this house bored as shit where Pooh at?"

I said referring to her brother.

"Girl at da' court playing ball wit Dee and nem' where Candice ugly ass at" She said.
"She at work" I said.
She made a face. "Where ha' ass work at dat' quick" Faye said making like I don't believe she got a job face."She work at Nike" I said looking at my nails.

"Mhm okay anyway girl have ya' seen any fine men yet" she said looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Wellllll" I said. "Oh shit" she said smiling real big."its this boy named Justin" I said "And girl let me tell you baby is finnnnnne" I sanged to her. "What he look like gul'" "He got bright skin pink lips nice hair I-I-I cant describe him ima show you a pic when I get one" I said. "Ouu okay girl but let me tell you about how Jerome got me so fucked up girl" She said. We stayed on the phone for a good hour until she had to go and pick up her brother.

I was hungry so I grabbed Justin's hoodie and slid on a pair of slides and walked to the store. It really wasn't that long of a walk. While I was walking I saw Justin going into the store also. I smiled.

I saw him in the sweet section grabbing the same cookies he got yesterday. The grandma cookies.

"You must really like them" I said referring to the grandma cookies in his hand.

He turned around and grinned. "Yeah they my go to snack when I got a sweet tooth" he said going to pay for them. "Wait on me" I said and payed for my hot fries and fanta.

We left out the store. "So where ya' headed" I said to him as we walked down the street I was supposed to go the other way but I decided against it. I'm finna go hang with him. "I'm on my way home" he said as he began to talk silently.

"Are you allowed to have company?" I said he looked at me I flashed a innocent smile."my mom is pretty crazy" he said shoving his hands in his coat. I pouted. Dang I was tryna mack wit da boy.

"Why?" He said. "Why what"I said smiling at him. "Why did you ask that?"He said. "Well my foster mother is at work and I was home alone bored so I thought I could hang wit' you for a while since were friends and all" I said smiling.

"Friends?" He said. "Yeah" I said while looking at him he smiled and scratched his head. "Well maybe we can hang at the park" he said. I smiled and he smiled. I grabbed his hand. He looked down and smiled real big. "Lead the way" I said.

Justin

I can't believe she just held my hand. I kept my composure though. We headed to the park and sat down on the bench.

She went into the bag and grabbed her hot fries. She opened them and looked at me "you want some?" She said offering me some. I shook my head. "Nahhh" I said and began to eat my grandma cookies. I grabbed my IPod and played some Tupac.