6🌹

2 weeks Later.............

Passion

I woke up and did my hygiene today was Friday and to be honest I was happy. Toya and Candice was going to a Nelly concert in Philly. Toya little sister supposed to be coming to stay with me while they gone. I don't have a problem with it just hope she ain't got a bad attitude.

I pulled on my forces and grabbed my back pack and went downstairs.

"Candiceeeeee"

I yelled I was very impatient I was supposed to be meeting up with Justin this morning.

She came downstairs.

"Come on child I done had enough of you" she said grabbing the keys.

"Awww I wished I cared" I said sarcastically.

"Don't test me" she warned opening the car door.

I laughed. "I was just kidding anyway but what time does Toya little sister supposed to be coming over" I asked texting Justin.

"Uhh around the time you get out of school and be nice" She said.

"Ain't I always" I said and smiled and powered my phone off.

Justin

" Jesús, mamá, no quiero vestirme bien" ( Jesus ma I don't want to get all dressed up) I said to my mom she was making me dress up for some stupid ass reason.

"Oh, Justin cerró la boca y tomó tu suéter. Me tomé mi tiempo presionando estos pantalones para que todos los creeses estuvieran bien, así que no ensucies tu ropa" ( Oh Justin shut your mouth and grab your sweater I took my time pressing these pants getting every crease right so don't mess your clothes up) My mom said straighten out my pants she treats me just like a child.

"¿Por qué tienes que vestirme?(Why do have to dress up ma?) I asked throwing my sweater over my head.

"Porque Isabell está llegando" she said smiling big.
(Because Isabell is coming over) "Maaa no, no esa chica loca" I said so pissed. ( Maaa no, not that crazy girl)
"Sí, y ella no está loca, es una chica muy determinada" ( Yes and she's not crazy she's a very determind girl) She said defending that girl. "Además ella es linda" (plus shes cute).

I shook my head.

"Ma que no significa nada, todavía no me gusta ella" (Ma that don't mean anything I still don't like her) I said tying up my dress shoes.

I was gonna be so embarrassed looking like a fucking minister.

"Bueno, tendrás que aprender a hacerlo porque ustedes van a ser perfectos el uno para el otro y con suerte se casarán" (Well you'll just have to learn how to because you guys are gonna be perfect for one another and hopefully get married) She said.