9🌹

Justin

I walked into the kitchen as my moma and Isabella talked.

Isabella tu cabello tan lindo cariño" (Isabella your hair so nice honey) my mom said. "Aww muchas gracias"(aww thank you so much) Isabella said smiling at my mom extra hard.

My mom finally noticed me and began to speak. "Justin, ¿qué te llevó tanto tiempo y por qué cambiaste tus pantalones perfectamente planchados?"(Justin what took you so long and why did you change your perfeclty pressed pants)

"Tuve que tomar una ducha rápida y mis pantalones se ensuciaron" (I had to take a quick shower and my pants got messed up) I said.

"¿Cómo hiciste eso Justin" (How did you do that Justin?) she asked.

" Uhhh leche con espinas y sabes que la leche se agria en el calor" (Uhhh spioled milk and you know milk get sour in heat) I said akwardly.

"Hola Justin" (Hi Justin) Isabella said smiling at me. "Uhh hola Isabell" (Uhh hi Isabella) she began to smile.

Her and my mom kept talking with eachother as I ate silently.

My mom got up fromt the table. "Bueno, les voy a dar un poco de privacidad" (Well Im gonna give yall some privacy ) she said.

I really didn't want to be alome with this girl shes so annoying. "Voy a ir a ayudar a la Sra. González" (Im going to go help Ms.González) she said. Ms.Gonzàlez owns the best spanish food in the city.

"Bien, adiós ma"(Okay bye ma) I said smiling.

"esta bien adios" (alright,bye ) Isabella said.

My mom left I got up getting ready to go upstairs because there's no way I'm staying down here with her.

As soon as I turned around. "tan bien, Justin como has estado"(soooo,Justin how you been) I turned around and sighed.

Estoy bien, está bien (I'm good okay) I said just trying to show respect but not really wanted to be bothered by her. "Wellll, ya que ella nos dejó aquí, usted kn-"(Wellll since she left us here you kn-)

"English please" I said cutting her off. "Oh yeah I forgot" she said looking at her nails. I sighed. "Whatever" I said going to my room. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and called Passion.

Passion- I knew you'd come back dey' always do
*evil laugh*

Me- Passion? Are you okay?

I said concerned even though I wanted to laugh at her remark.

Passion- yeah I'm okay just a little high that's all

She said.

Me- you couldn't wait for me

Passion- I didn't know you smoked

Me- That's too bad can I come over

Passion- why should I let you My Dear lord of the Asians

She said in a very Dramatic Gladiator voice.

Me- have you been watching the Homer again

She giggled. Which was cute and made me want to see that pretty face of hers.

Passion- Justin come and see me broooooo