Warriors (Part 2 of Force)

You have to resist!

I don't know if I can!
You must!
I can't!
It is the only way!
NO!
RIN!

An agonizing and anger yell echoed around the small group.
"Rin Sensei!" Luna's voice rang through the clearing as the light slowly dimmed. Sai looked where the girl had once stood, seeing that her appearance had changed drastically. Rin's once black hair was now a pale white. It was short in length and shaggy, making it look like it hadn't been brushed in weeks.
Her cloths were different as well. Her once black shirt and plaid over shirt had changed to a light grey, almost white tank top with an unfolded collar. The sleeves seemed to be ripped off up to her shoulder. Her pants were a black, wire like color. She wore black boots that were hidden under her pants.
"Rin..." Sai frowned as he saw the girls transformation. At the mention of her name, her head snapped in the direction of Sai and Luna. The two gasped at her face. Her sclera were now an inky black, her iris' a glowing electric yellow. There were three wires attached to each side of her face lining up to her cheeks, curving slightly, almost like drawn on whiskers. They also noticed that her arms and neck looked more mechanical. The only showing flesh was now just on her face. Her arms were covered in a black metallic like substance, yellow pads covering her palms. Around her neck was black diagonal wires, two white wires leading from her chest to her jaw line. In the middle of her chest was an almost transparent yellow glow.
"R-Rin Sensei!" A gasp left the teen, eyes wide as she stared at her once kind (and mostly blank faced) looking sensei. Rin held a look of malice and irritation. Before Luna could react, Sai was placing an arm over her chest and pushing the two back. In the blink of an eye, Rin had sprinted at them, aiming a sparking fist at them.
The poor teen hadn't even seen it coming. The ground shattered and quaked at the impact, pieces of the ground separating from the harsh impact. Luna inhaled sharply, biting her lip at the revelation that dawned on her.
'She was holding back this entire time...but now...she isn't holding back anymore.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm still in need of a Beta for this story, so let me know it you're interested!

FanFic Fact Of The Day-Sai Genosae had two other teammates that could preform the Phase Three Bond. Rin also had two other teammates that could preform the Phase Three Bond, but they later left the region to pursue their dreams of becoming a Pokémon coordinator and a Pokémon breeder.