Saved

"Is this just a thing for you guys...or what?"

Rin stared blankly at Kolder and Darcia. The two leaders looked down at the female trainer, frowns etched onto their faces. Kolder was the first to speak.
"Well, of it isn't our little friend Rin and her mangy mutt Lucy. How can we help you this time?" He asked sarcastically, glaring down at the female.
"Well, you can start by leaving this girl and her Lucario alone...then you can leave." She commented with a dull tone, Lucy sitting beside her calmly. Kolder sneered at the black haired female. Rin's green and blue eyes stared at the orange haired leader before letting out a sigh.

"Fine, have it your way."

An orb of light surrounded Rin and Lucy before disappearing soon after it appeared. Instead of her red and grey "Oppai" hoodie, jeans, and converse she now had on a a light brown coat with white fur surrounding the neckline that reached her knees, white jeans that were tucked into black boots, and a white low cut tank top. Her right green eye was now the same color as her blue left one. Rin's once sleek black hair was now a dark brown and shaggy looking with a streak on black in her bangs.
Before Kolder or Darcia could react Rin had disappeared from their sight, along with the girl that had been beside her. The two reappeared by a clump of bushes beside a demolished house.
"You'll be out of the way here." Rin commented offhandedly before disappearing again.
A deep gash appeared in the machine the two leaders were standing near, electric sparks and wires flying from the machine. Rin appeared behind them and her fist collided with their backs, sending them flying off into the nearby woods. In an instant, a flash of light flooded the area and dissipated, revealing Rin in her regular outfit once more and Lucy once again standing beside her calmly. The two started to walk away, planning on returning to their task at hand.
"Well, that takes care of that."

"Wait! What's your name!?"

Rin paused and looked at the female and her Lucario, Lucy peeking at them as well.
"Hm? Oh, it's Rin."
"Please! Let me be your disciple!"
Without a thought as she turned away from the two, Rin shrugged, "Okay," she said, continuing on her way, "wait, what?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm still in need of a Beta if anyone is interested, let me know!

FanFic Fact Of The Day-In this scene, Luna's parents had just been eliminated by Hideki and Darcia. This is the second time that Rin meets Luna and Lucario, the first being before Rin started her training.