Chapter two

They both are college gangsters. They both love to fight with each other but if anyone busybody in their problems then they won't leave them to have peace. They both are best friend since childhood . They reached the college.

" Pabsu ! books is important for studies " she remember his book which he left in her scooty.

" OPS! Thanks Butterball " he irritate her.

" Shut up ! i am not that fat ! " she reply him in anger.

" Yeah that's true ! you looking like a elephant " a third person voise.

They turn to find who is that . Its Aiswin! college gangster. Their enemy!

"who the hell are you to give compliment about my sweety ! " he glare at him

" I am not said anything false ! Infact i tell the truth! She look a big elephant" He start laughing a long with his stupid friends .

" Stop your nonsense! You don't have any right to talk like that! " he shout at him.

Prabhas went to give him a punch when sweety hold him. He turn to sweety and look at her confused .

" Move! I will talk with him" saying this she went toward aiswin.

" I am pity on your scooty! So sad! It's manage to ride an elephant on it! So sad " he laugh at her.

" Yeah you are right! I am an elephant! You only can see the size but i show you strong i am" She Cross her arm in her front .

Aiswin still laughing with his friends. Then suddenly a loud sound heard by everyone. Prabhas was shock. She slap him hard as she can.

" Now you understand how strong i am " she give a sarcastic smile.

They all ran from there. Prabhas was still in a shock. She turn to prabhas

" Let's go pabsu " she pull his arm.

But he didn't move a inch. She shake him. Then only he came to reality.

" What happen to you? " She ask him.

" Sweety I never thought you might be this strong ! Better i keep a distance with you! " He move a back.

" That is sweety! Don't worry! I won't slap you. Let's go " saying this she drag him with her by holding his arm.

They sat on a wall . Sweety is busy eatting ice cream. He give a disgusting look at her.

" How can you eat something non stoping? " He ask her.

" Don't get jealous! " She lick the ice cream.

The college bell rang.

" Ishhh i hate this sound! " prabhas said in a annoying tone.