Chapter Twenty-four

Prabhas house....

" Prabhas " Sridevi yelled his name from kitchen.

" Did he even came back home or not. Or did he stay outside of sweety's house? " Sridevi mumble while walking towards prabhas room with coffee .

She took baby step when she near his room. she place her ear on his door. The room seems to be so silent.

" What are you doing Mrs ragu " prabhas ask suddenly from her behind which made her drop the coffee cup on the floor.

" you scare the hell out of me! When did you back yesterday. You woke up this early ? On sunday? 😱 What happen to my son? Wait who are you. You can't be my son! What did you do to my son ! Oh muruga... Shiva.. Parvathi.. Ganesha ... Come along with your family and give back my son to me! " Sridevi said dramaticly.

" Stop being a drama queen !" he said rolling his eyes.

" Okay now tell me the secret of your energy! " she ask with a smile on her face

" Who else can make me happy ma! Of course your daughter in law " he said while his cheeks turn red lightly.

" Stop blushing like a newly wed bride and tell me what happen yesterday " sridevi gesture him to sit at his room bed.

Prabhas narrated the whole story that happen yesterday.

" OMG she actually say like that or you being a pro in narrated story put some extra fittings? " sridevi raise her eyebrows questionly.

" Ma believe me! She said exactly like that ! " Prabhas said while grinning like an idiot.

" Wow so finally you become her friend once again. But this time make sure win her heart" sridevi patted his hair affectionly.

" i will ma " he said with a unknown confident.

" Ma where is rakesh? He left in the middle of the dinner. I know it's his plan. But i didn't find him anywhere ? " prabhas ask curiously.

" don't talk about him! " sridevi said frowning.

" Why? What happen? " prabhas asked.

" He come home in hurry and said he had important things to do so he will stay at his friend's house for few days. He packed some of his stuffs and left " sridevi said in anger.

" It's okay ma! You know him right! He will not left like that unless he really have important things to do " prabhas said try to convinced sridevi.

" Let him come back! I will break his bones " sridevi said made prabhas laugh.

" i always wish to see you laughing like this " sridevi said kiss prabhas's head.

" What's happening my dear son? " ragu enter the scene.

" When did you come back from Bangalore dad?  " he ask hug his dad.

" Yesterday evening! I was so tired so i sleep early.. Your mom tell me everything. Seems everything went well between you and sweety ! Bring her home sometime i miss her so much! " he ask wink at his son.

" after some days! Yesterday only i become her friend again! Need time to bring her here " he said .

" Take your take but make sure win my daughter in law's heart this time okay " he affectionly caress his hair.

" Sure dad " he said with a smile.

" you  wake up so early today! Why are you dress like that ! Don't say you are going somewhere for meeting ! yesterday only you came back! I will kill you if you say that! " sridevi said frowning.