Chapter Twenty-Nine

" What did you just said? " sweety asked couldn't believe what she heard.

" i am in love you Sweety " prabhas said made sweety's heart ache like a red hot coal placed in her chest, it glowed and burnt her at the same time.

All she want is the world end at this moment. The word which she want to hear from him four years ago ! He is saying it now! All the past memories flashed in her mind. The red hot coal did not cool quickly like a coal in water. It throbbed and tortured her in all her walking hours and there was no relief to be found. She felt disgust.Suddenly!Not only for him but herself too. She felt disgust of herself because her heart bleed. It's ache as like an insatiable fire that burnt all the oxygen in her body leaving her empty. For the love which she thought long forgotten .

She didn't even blink her eyes. Tears made their way down her cheeks. Why is she crying? She don't know the answer. It is a cruelty of life that a heart can keep on beating even after it has been broken in two. It can feel as though it is being gripped in an ice-cold vice and ache as if it will implode in her chest. But still the boom-boom continues.

" i never thought i will fall in love with you ! But it's happen. Love is Magic .i feel that when you went away from me.. I realised i don't really love that teju.. It's just a infatuation ! She is not the one for me. I realised it you " he said.

Sweety stay silent didn't spoke anything. The silence was poisonous in it's nothingness.

" You are my love soul everything sweety! This love , this feeling , is just you and me. I could travel the world and the seven seas " he said look straight in to her eyes which held no emotions.

" i love you so m.. " he stopped when A chill ran through his spine as he heard her yell. In anger

' STOP!! " Her holler reverberated in his ears like a clap of thunder. such was her rage. It was a roar of pure anger.

" sweety wh.."

" Just stop! Don't speak anything! " sweety answered with another sharp yell.

Prabhas face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots. His mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch. Sweety let out a sarcastic laugh .

" There you are! You prove me wrong again " sweety said while her eyes glimmered with watery tears .

" how can you always successfully broke my trust towards you? " those word slipped from her mouth bitterly.

" it's my mistake ! I shouldn't have gave you another chance" sweety's face has become rigid, jaw clamped tight, teeth grinding.

" Sweety what wrong did i do? " prabhas ask for which sweety smile sarcasticly.

" what wrong ? Yeah you are correct! You didn't do anything wrong. It was me " sweety wipe her tears which burst forth like water from a dam spilling down her face.

" it's my mistake to believe you will be my old pabsu again! It's my mistake to believe you changed ! It's all my mistake " sweety sounds like a distressed child.

" Nothing wrong in falling in love. It's not a crime" his voice stammered. Showing his current mental state raining sorrow down on him. like the castle he build for long shatters violently into pieces.

" yeah nothing wrong in falling in love. But it's so cheap to love someone by their looks" her word raise his own rage in him.

" you just attract to looks right! First teju and now.... Me! " sweety's eyes appear cold, dead, flat. Turning away spinning on a heel.