Chapter Seventeen

One week later .

" ma" he call her from his room.

No response...

" Mom " he yelled .

No response.

"Ammaaaa !... "he shout from his room.

"This boy gone crazy " she mumbling to herself.

"Sridevi!... " he yelled again.

" how dar.. coming coming... " she response him .

She went into his room.

" what is this prabhas! How dare you call your mom with her name? You are calling me for thirteenth time! What's the proble... " she stop when saw the room's condition.

It's totally mess. His wardrobe was open and all the clothes are on his bed.

" what is this prabhas! You are not a kid! Why you mess this room? " she frown with her hand on her hips.

" Amma! Today i am going for ad photo shoot ! I need to look handsome . I don't know what to wear. " he pout.

" You are not the model! You just went there for a visit! That's it then why are you behaving like the ad modal? Even sweety won't behave like this! " she went towards him.

" Amma! Even though i am going to see sweety! I need to look handsome! " he pout again.

" Aww my cutie pie ! You always looking handsome ! You don't need  additional things! She is sweety! She won't look at your out look! Remember that! " she kiss his forehead.

He smiled.

" my sweeeeeeeeeet mommy! " he pull her cheeks.

" Okay stop melting me ! Go Your sweety must wait for you! "she said for which he smile shyly .

" my baby start to blush nowadays" she tease him.

" Ma! Stop this! It's getting late bye love you " he hug her and left from there.

----------------------------
Photo studio caravan

Sweety's makeup artist do make up for her while sweety is busy talking with her mom in phone.

" Ramya don't forget your medicine okay! You are not a child! Yesterday you trick appa and didn't have your medicine! " she scold her mom!

" don't forget i am your mom! You are behaving like you are my mom and i am your child" she told her.

" You made me! If i again get to know that you slept without eat medicine then i will come there i kill you" she warned her.

" Okay okay! I promise" sweety smile.

She hang up the phone.

" So renuga ka! How is your husband ?" she ask the makeup artist.

" He is fine now! The operation was success. Thanks a lot for help ma! I definitely won't forget it in my life! " her eyes start to welling up.

" What is this akka! You can ask me any help any time I am like your sister isn't i? " she ask which made a smile in renuga's face .

" That's my girl . You know how much you look when you're smiling " she told her.

Renuga blush and hit her arm.

" Stop teasing me! " he told while try to hide her smile.