Chapter eleven

It been 3 weeks since she missing ! He is almost mad! He didn't spend time with teju not even his parent. He also used to lock himself in his room . His mom is really worry about him. He start to smock now day. She tried her level best to console him but he still the same.

She also so regretful about this incident. She never expect she leave them forever. Sridevi miss her cuteness , sweet voise and beautiful smile which made anyone happy. The usual happiness is no more in their house. But she still believe sweety will came back.

Something she felt guilty! She is also one of the reason why sweety left them. She gave her fake hope. She also the reason to broke sweety's heart. Sweety is a part of their family. There is no happiness in their house. Ragu was always console his wife who crying everyday with guilty! To be honest he also feel the same.

It was sunday. Teju came to his house to meet him. Prabhas's parents didn't like her presences but they can't say no to their guest. They give her a fake smile. She went toward prabhas room. She knock it twice. But it's not open. She twisted her handle . It's open.

She was shocked to see him in that condition. The room was filled with smoke smell , there are cigarette hashish and many smoked cigarettes. His face was sorrowful with unshaven beard ! He he looking at a frame in his hand.

She slowly place her hand on his shoulder but still he didn't took his eyes off from the photo frame. She saw the pic to find who he is looking at! She was speechless.

He is looking at sweety's pic while caressing her face with his thumb

He is looking at sweety's pic while caressing her face with his thumb. Teju was taken a back. She shake his shoulder hard. He came to reality.

" Teju? What are you doing here? When did you came here? " He asked her while place sweety's pic carefully at his night stand.

She gave a sarcastic smile.

" You not even know when i came in right? " She smile sarcasticly.

" I..i just didn't noticed you " He told her.

" Yeah i know! Now days i am not important to you right! " She ask him.

" It's not like that.. I..i just upset " he told her.

" Upset about what? That sweety who left you without say anything " She ask him in a sarcastic way.

" Teju! Don't talk about that now! " He warned her.

" Why? The truth is bitter? " she asked him which made his temper high.

" Just stop it teju! You don't have rights to talk about MY sweety! " he told her in anger.

" Your sweety? When she bacame you sweety" she ask him.

" she is always MY SWEETY! " He boldly told her.

" Really? She can't be teju! She can't look beautiful as me. She is a Poor fat bitch! " she fell on the floor when a hand slap her hard.

It's no one other than prabhas. His eyes burning in fire.

" One more word! You will died by here" he shout her.

"What did i tell wrong? I am telling the truth! No one love her. She look ugly and fat as ass ! " She told him while standing in full anger.

" I said shut up! " he shout which made her fear.

" You're right! She is fat and not good looking as you but she is way more better than you by her heart! You can't be my sweety in anyway! You are right! She is poor but not by heart! We all have money but still act so selfish. But even she is poor she help the others who needs help " he told her.

She didn't utter a word.

" You are right no one love her! But love don't have just one meaning! Everyone love her pure heart! She is the great creation that god created in this world! If she is not there for me to support that day then now you won't stand here! " he told her .

" Oh really? What did that poor ass do ?" She ask him.

" Watch you mouth! " He warned her.

She give ' i don't give a shit' look.

" You are wearing the ring which that poor ass give me! That ring i give you is hers. " he told her which teju give a disgusting look at her finger.

" What! Yeww! You give me the ring which that elephant wear? Shit! I won't wear it! It's insulting to my status " she told him while took the ring out from her finger.

It's easy to took out because it's big to her finger. She took it out and threw on his face.

" That your limit teju! I think we need to break up by now! I don't want to see your disgusting face ever in my life " He shout at her.

" I also don't want to see your fucking face ever in my life! Just get lost! " She walk out from the room.

Prabhas took the ring which she throw at his face. A drop slip from his eyes and fall on the ring.

" I miss you so much sweety! Please come back to me! I promise i won't be harsh to you! Please " he start to cry while hug her pic close to his heart.

Sridevi came into prabhas room after saw teju went out from there with anger. She was shock to see him crying. She rush to him and hug him to made him calm. Uncontrollably tears came out from sridevi's eyes too. She made prabhas to sleep on her lap. But still he is crying.

" Prabhas! Don't cry! I can't see you like this! Please " She wiped the tears from his eyes.

" Ma! Why sweety left me? Why this is happening to me? " he asked her while sobbing.

" It's fate dear! We can't do anything! Please stop crying " She console her.

" I am so rude to her! I hurt her a lot ma! But i never hurt her but that day i did! " Sridevi made him sit.

" I...i don't think this is friendship! I never feel this bad in my life for loosing something! You know right when grandma past away i just cry for few minute but stop it! Never felt bad like this in my life! " Sridevi look at his eyes which show the truthness in his word.

" I.. I love her ma ! " he told her which made her shock.

To be continued...

I am pleading you guys . Please don't scold me to stop there. I am busy with my exam next month so i may not able to pulish my stories. I published this chapter a bit earlier so next week i won't upload any of my stories! Love all .