Chapter 1

*Elphaba's pov*

Fiyero smiled at me as he placed our babies into my arms. "welcome to the world, Aurora and Liir" he says softly. I feel a rush of joy as I realize, this is my life. This is who I love, and who loves me. I look down at my two, gorgeous babies. My son, Liir, yawns and blinks at me. His sister is smiling like mad and I can't help but laugh. "These are our babies" I smile up at Fiyero who nods "Yes they are" he says with the biggest smile on his face. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

I look down at the twins again. Liir has brown hair and big blue eyes like his fathers. Aurora has brown hair too! Her eyes however, are green. Like mine. They both have a tint of green in their skin but it is only noticeable if you look very closely.

*3 years later* *still Elphaba's pov*

"Mummy" I hear a soft whisper "Mummy! Wake up" I open my eyes to see my daughter Aurora staring at me with her big green eyes "Liir made a mess on the floor! He spilt flour everywhere!" She frowns. I sigh, noticing the flour in Auroras hair. "Did you take part in making the mess?" I smile slightly. Aurora looks offended "I would never do that mummy!" She turns away from me and I can tell she is smiling. Liir runs in with an apologetic look on his face "sowwy mummy me and Aurora were trying to make bweakfast for everyone" he looks genuinely sorry. I forgive him and look at Aurora who is smiling from ear to ear. She giggles as she says "Well.. Maybe I helped a tiny bit." She looks at me "Can you help us make pancakes?" She smiles. I smile back "Why don't you ask your dad?" I suggest. Liir grins and jumps onto Fiyero "daddy! Please help us make pancakes!" He giggles. Fiyero groans as he sits up "Okay kiddo" he rubs his eyes "Come on" he smiles and gets out of bed. The twins both grab onto his hands and I watch them trail into the kitchen. I hear Fiyero chuckle "You guys made all this mess? This morning?!" The twins giggle and I hear Aurora explaining that it was mainly Liir.

About ten minutes later the twins run through and yell "The pancakes are ready mummy!" They both giggle and run back to Fiyero. I slide out of bed and go through into the kitchen and sit at the table. The twins have a small bicker about who sits beside me but Aurora decides Fiyero is better. She hugs Fiyero when he sits down and he smiles. "I love you daddy" Aurora giggles. Fiyero grins "I love you too" he kisses her cheek. The twins both drown their pancakes in syrup. Me and Fiyero exchange glances but we both laugh when we see Liirs cheeky little grin as he eats his pancakes. I thank Fiyero for the meal.

The twins run off to their bedroom to go play. I hear them whispering to eachother and I hear a window open. I frown and go into their bedroom just in time to see Aurora halfway out the window. She hurriedly gets down and hugs me "It was Liir" she smiles. I shake my head "Guys, how many times? You can't go outside alone!" I frown "You could get lost, you could get hurt, someone could find you--" Fiyero comes through and cuts me off "Guys just... I'll take you on a walk if you guys behave okay?" He smiles. The twins grin and Liir hugs Fiyero "Yay! Tank you daddy!" He smiles. Me and Fiyero go through to the kitchen and continue our conversation.

After lunch Fiyero gets ready to go for a walk. I get the kids ready. It's a pretty nice day actually, I notice, so I put Liir in shorts and a shirt and Aurora wears a little dress. Fiyero comes through to the bedroom "Wow you guys look adorable!" He chuckles. The twins hug him. Fiyero turns to look at me. He starts talking and the twins run to the kitchen. I smile and listen to Fiyero.

*Liirs pov*

Mummy and daddy are talking so me and Aurora are gonna go outside and wait for daddy. "Aurora?" I shout to Aurora. She is running over to some flowers. I look at the house. Mummy won't mind. I run after Aurora.

*3rd person*

The twins sit in the field of flowers giggling to eachother. Aurora looks at the cottage "Daddy is not coming yet!" She sighs "What is he doing?" She giggles. Liir yawns "mummy is telling daddy you are a bad girl" he smiles "Cause you are because actually I didn't climb out the window" Liir giggles. Aurora pouts. Liir laughs at her. Aurora yawns "I'm bored" Liir nods "Me too! We need to wait for daddy though?" He looks at his twin. Aurora nods. Liir looks around and sees a little rabbit hopping around. He giggles and watches the little rabbit.

Fiyero comes outside and looks around. Liir runs back to him and apologizes "Sowwy daddy!" He looks down. Aurora comes up behind Liir. Fiyero bends down. He looks at the twins "Thank you for apologizing Liir but you shouldn't have done that. You should wait inside. Daddy was very worried when he couldn't see you" he frowns. Aurora opens her mouth to blame her brother but Fiyero stops her. "Aurora dont blame Liir" he smiles slightly. Liir looks down "Can we still go on a walk?" Fiyero chuckles "Of course kiddo but be good okay?" Liir promises to behave and Aurora explains "I'm always good but sometimes I forget and I'm bad but I dont promise to be good incase i forget" she smiles. The three of them start walking into the woods. The twins holding Fiyero's hands. Elphaba watches them leave. When they disappear she starts cleaning up the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you enjoyed this.. It's okay if you didn't though.. People probably won't read this but if you read my story.. Thanks! :)