Chapter 7

*Elphaba's pov*

We are finally out of Oz and I feel free. We are finally back with Glinda and my kids are also safe. I am so glad. That could have ended terribly. Liir is almost asleep on my shoulders. I let him sleep, Fiyero is holding a sleeping Aurora. Glinda does offer to take Liir or Aurora but me and Fiyero keep refusing to let go of our babies. we are getting close to a little village. "It's perfect!" Glinda smiles. We get out of the bubble. A lady is giving me a weird look. I sigh. she comes over to us. "Well look! who are you guys? You guys seem pretty young." She frowns. Fiyero steps towards her "My name is Fiyero! This is Elphaba, and Glinda. We had to leave our other home, back in Oz." The lady frowns "Well, my name is Jane. Do you need somewhere to stay?" I nod "Oh yes mam, but I'm afraid we have no money" Jane smiles "dear don't worry about the money! You, have two kids, we need to make sure they are in a safe environment! We need to make sure you three are too!" She smiles "Now, I have a little Cottage that I rent out. It's got four bedrooms alright?" I smile "That's perfect! But... are you sure we don't need to pay?" Jane nods.

Jane takes us to the Cottage. It's beautiful. It's white and it has little plant pots outside of the windows, full of different types of flowers. She takes us inside "This is your home now" she smiles "I'll leave you guys. The keys are under the mat okay?" Jane leaves the Cottage and let's us settle down.

Me and Fiyero put the twins to bed and go into the living room. "Glin you can pick your room now" I smile. Glinda goes to pick a room. Me and Fiyero sit on the couch. Fiyero pulls me close to him and kisses my cheek. He kisses me again and again, this time on my forehead. I giggle "stop" I pretend to push him away. He chuckles and kisses me again. "I love you" I whisper. He smiles "I love you too" he says softly. Glinda comes through "I picked my room! It's amazing!" She grins "It's pink!" I laugh. Glinda smiles "I left you guys the biggest bedroom, obviously." She laughs. I smile "Thanks Glin" I nod to her.

Glinda smiles "Well.. It's nearly dinner time, wanna go get food? Or I can cook?" I look outside and indeed, it is nearly dinner time. I can tell by the darkness that surrounds us. "Hmm.." I sigh, trying to decide. Glinda smiles "We can go out" she giggles. I smile "Okay" Fiyero grins "one problem.. Money.." He sighs. Glinda smiles "Nope! I found money in my room!" She giggles. "Glin!" I sigh. She grins.

An hour later we go out, Glinda still in her pajamas, since she didn't get changed this morning. The twins were happy to be going out, even though we did have to wake them. We go to a little restaurant called 'Adams diner' it is dimly lit and it has a friendly feel to it. Everything about this town does. We go inside. A tall man walks over, slightly taller than Fiyero. He takes us to a little table beside a big window. I see a bookshop across the street and point it out to Glinda. Glinda giggles. Adam smiles "So, I will just get your menus and then you can order your drinks." I nod to him.

Adam comes back with our menus. He gives Liir and Aurora little kiddie menus, with a coloring in sheet on the back. He hands them some crayons. Aurora grins and starts coloring Fiyero chuckles "Don't you want to see what you want to eat first?" Aurora shakes her head "I can share Liirs recipe!" Fiyero laughs. "Don't you mean his menu?" Aurora nods. Fiyero takes Liirs menu "So.. There is.. Mac and cheese, fish fing--" Liir jumps up "Mac and cheese!" He yells. Fiyero laughs "Okay but not so loud okay?" He looks at Aurora "And you my little princess?" Aurora giggles "The same as Liir" she smiles. Fiyero smiles "What to drink?" He starts reading out the choices. Aurora grins "Milkshake!" Her and Liir grin "Milkshakes are best!"

Adam comes to take all the orders for drinks and since everyone is ready, he takes the orders for food too.

While they wait for the food, Fiyero helps the twins colour in. Glinda mouths to me about how good of a father Fiyero is. I nod and smile.

The food quickly arrives and Liir jumps up "The mac and cheese is mine and Auroras!!" He tells the waitress, a young girl, about 19 years old. She laughs "Is it? Wow you are lucky! Mac and cheese is my favorite!" She places the plates of mac and cheese in front of the twins, and gives Fiyero his pizza, Glinda her sandwich and she gives me my salad. I'm not that hungry, hence why I took a salad. Although, salads are pretty filling anyway. Liir is first to finish and is suddenly hyper. I suspect it's because he is exhausted. He runs over to Adam "It was delicious! I'm gonna eat it all the time!" He smiles and gives Adam a thumbs up. Adam laughs "Thanks!" Liir grins. Aurora runs over to them both and smiles "I loved it! Next time we come we will have it again!" Aurora says. Liir smiles "And the milkshakes!" He adds. Aurora nods. Adam smiles "Well, since you too have been very nice, would you maybe like a lollipop?" He chuckles. The twins giggle "Yes!!" Aurora hugs Adam. Adam laughs and gives them both a lollipop. "Ask your mummy though okay?" He smiles. The twins nod. They run over to me and show me the lollipops. I laugh "Wow! Did you say thank you?" I frown. Liir runs over to Adam "Tank you!" He shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is this the only story I haven't stopped writing? I normally get bored of writing at chapter 2!! 😂 Well anyway, nobody is really reading but I'm enjoying writing so.. Yeah! I'm still gonna continue!!