Chapter 6

*Elphaba's pov*

Fiyero and Glinda were talking about what to do with Morrible, while Liir and Aurora tell me how Glinda let them eat loads of chocolate. I look at Glinda and she just smiles apologetically. I chuckle. Liir jumps onto me and hugs me. I hug him back and sigh "That hurt Liir" he frowns "Oh dear! Sowwy mummy" I smile. Aurora runs over to Fiyero and hugs him. Fiyero smiles and hugs back. Aurora giggles and goes over to Liir. They start playing with a little spider they found on the ground.

Suddenly, some guards run in. "GET THE WITCH!" one yells. "KILL HER!" another shouts. "MELT THE WITCH!" a third one growls. The first one starts walking towards Fiyero. One notices Glinda "MISS GLINDA!! GET AWAY FROM THE WITCH!" he yells. Glinda frowns "Stop!! Leave her!!! She hasn't done anything!!" the guard ignores her and walks towards me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He glares at me. Liir looks at me "mummy!" He frowns and runs over to me. He kicks the guard and hugs me. The guard doesn't even flinch. All three of the guards come over to me. I whisper to Liir and he runs over to Glinda. Aurora smiles and follows him. The guards grab my arms. One of the guards twist my arm and a burning pain fills my arm. I yell. The guard just laughs and tugs on it again, shooting up another pain. Liir starts crying. Glinda kisses his forehead and passes him to Fiyero. Fiyero smiles and hugs Liir.

*Fiyero's pov*

I want to go help Elphaba but when I stand up she glares at me. She wants me to stay with Glinda. I look at Elphaba, who beckons to me to take Liir and get to safety. I am not leaving her here though. I tell Glinda to take the kids somewhere safe. She nods "My room" she whispers. I nod and look at the twins "go with Glinda okay?" I whisper. They smile at me. Glinda picks them both up and they start walking down the stairs. I sigh. "Now.." Elphaba looks at me. I grab a guards gun and point it at one of them "Let Elphaba go" I say sternly. The other guards point their guns at me and I smile slightly. "So.. You're gonna shoot me.." I say I start backing up and they all walk towards me. I beckon to Elphaba to leave. She runs down the stairs. I point the gun at Morrible "It's her you should want! She was gonna kill my kids!" I kick a guard and squeeze past the others, running down the stairs. I hear footsteps behind me so I run faster, nearly falling down the stairs.

I reach the bottom and sprint to Glinda's room, running up the stairs to get to my kids. Elphaba is already there and she is just hugging Aurora, Glinda and Liir. She sees me and runs over to me, hugging me. I kiss her forehead and she smiles before pulling me into a kiss. We kiss for what seems like forever when suddenly Glinda jumps up "Elphie!!" She squeals "I have your hat!" She grabs the hat off the floor and gives it to Elphaba. Elphaba laughs and puts on the hat. Liir laughs. "Mummy!" He smiles. Aurora laughs. Glinda smiles "Stay here" she says, even though she knows its impossible, "please" I shake my head. "You know we can't Glin" I say "We are leaving Oz" I look down. "Wh.. What no.. No you can't! I need you guys!!" Glinda frowns and I notice she's on the verge of tears. "W.. Well I'm coming!" She says firmly. I shake my head. "No.. No Fiyero! I'm coming!" She looks at me. I nod "okay." It's not that I dont want her to come.. It's just.. It'll be dangerous. Everyone will wander what's happened to her.

Glinda smiles and goes to her wardrobe "Hey Elphie!!" She grins. She takes a book out of her wardrobe. Elphaba gasps "The Grimmerie!" She smiles. Glinda hands her the Grimmerie and smiles. Glinda smiles "We can go in a bubble" she makes a huge bubble for us all to leave in.

*Elphaba's pov*

We are leaving Oz now. I look back at my old home. This is the start of a new life.