Chapter 12

*Fiyero's pov*

It's been two weeks since our beautiful daughter Emerald was born. She has kept me awake all night but today is a very special day for the twins! They turn 4 today! I look at the time, 7am.

A couple minutes later, the twins run through to me and Elphabas room, giggling. I frown "What's going on? Is it something exciting today?" I ask. Liir giggles "Yes silly!" I frown. "Hmm.." I say, pretending to think "Is it my birthday?" I smile "Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!" I grin, sending the twins into a fit of laughter. "No silly! It's our birthday!" Aurora giggles. I smile "It is?" I gasp "Happy birthday!" I smile "Let me guess.. You are 3 now?" I chuckle. Liir giggles "No we are 4!" He shouts. I laugh "I know, I know I'm just joking" I smile. Glinda comes through "Happy birthday Aurora and Liir!" She smiles "You guys are getting so big!"

We go into the kitchen and sit down to eat breakfast. We have pancakes, I am the one to make them, while Elphaba feeds Emerald. Glinda hugs the twins. When I finish making the pancakes Liir sighs "Finally" he runs to the table and sits down "Syrupppp!!" He sings. Aurora giggles and runs over. She sits beside Liir and sings "Jammmmm!" She puts some jam on her pancake while Liir pours syrup onto his. We all eat our pancakes and smile. Elphaba and Glinda ask the occasional "Do you feel older?" Or "What are your plans for today?"

Once we are finished eating we go to the living room and the twins sit down "Are you ready for the presents?" I smile. "Yes!" The twins shout. They sit on the couch and eagerly wait for the presents. I bring through a little present for them both. I hand them both the presents. They quickly open them. Me and Elphaba got them both a little teddy. The twins giggle "Yay a teddy!" They smile. Glinda grins "I got you something to share.. Cause.. You know.." She smiles and hands them the present. They smile at her before opening it. It's a little book and some chocolate. Liir smiles "Yay!"

Aurora smiles "This is the best birthday ever!" The twins smile and play with their teddies "We will read the story at bedtime?" Aurora smiles. Glinda nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ughhh I dont know what to do with this story. I'm gonna do one more chapter!! 😐

I have another story idea though!