Chapter 4

*Glinda's pov*

I wake up when I hear a banging at my door. I check my clock, it reads 01:56am. I slowly walk to the door. I open the door "Morrible!" I yell before realizing she has two kids in her arms. I frown and take them from her "Where did you get these kids?! And what are you doing?!" Morribles lips curl into a smirk and she starts walking away "Keep them here, or I'll make sure you are killed along with them" she cackles. I frown and slam the door at her "You are evil!" The little kids wake up and look around. The boy starts crying and the girl looks terrified "where is mummy?" She looks at the boy. The boy shakes his head "I dont know!" I hug them both and my heart breaks at the little boy crying in my arms.

He finally calms down, when he can't breath from crying so much. The girl looks at me "Where is mummy?" She frowns. I frown "I'm not sure darling" the girl turns to who I think is her brother and he sniffles. The boy looks at me and blinks before murmuring "please don't hurt us" he shakes. I sit down on my bed and smile "I would never hurt you guys" I yawn. "Do you guys wanna sleep? I will help get you home in the morning" I smile, hoping the kids will be able to tell me where they stay. They don't nod but their little faces tell me they are very tired. They fall asleep and so do I.

*Elphabas pov*

I slowly wake up, wandering why I haven't been woken by the twins yet. Fiyero is asleep next to me. I frown. The sun is shining. I quickly get out of bed and go to check on the twins. I open the bedroom door and scream. Fiyero runs through to see what is going on. I fall onto my knees and cry. "Yero! They're gone!" He hugs me "Oh Fae" his voice shakes as he talks. "We'll get them back"

*Glindas pov*

I forgot all about the kids until I heard sniffles coming from beside me. I turn to see the little boy hugging his sister. I sit up quickly "Hey are you okay?" I sigh. Why would he be okay?! "Hey little ones?" The girl looks at me "Liir misses mummy" she frowns "So do I! And daddy!" The boy, Liir, nods. I sigh and look at them both "Well, I'll get you home" I smile. The door flings open and Morrible walks in, glaring at me. "You will not get them home!" She growls "Now give me the boy!" She smiles wickedly. "No!" I shout and pick up Liir. Morrible glares and takes a step closer to us. The guards run in, after hearing me yell. They grab Morrible and drag her off.

The little boy sniffles and hugs me, obviously scared. The girl frowns and picks up Elphabas hat. She smiles and puts it on her head. "Liir look at me!" She giggles. She looks a lot like Elphaba, I notice. Liir looks at her "Aurora!" He smiles, hops over to her and puts on the hat. I laugh at them, but also feel a tinge of sadness. Aurora and Liir start warming up to me and tell me all about themselves. They are twins, both three years old.

*Fiyero's pov*

Me and Fae are going to the Emerald City to find the twins. It will be dangerous but our children are in danger!

We leave the Cottage and start running to the City. Elphaba is still crying, the tears burning her face. I kiss her and try to calm her down, telling her it will be okay. "They are okay, Fae" I say "I know they are" I smile slightly.

Elphaba runs ahead of me, desperate to get to our children. "They might not even be here" I say, it suddenly occurring to me.

*Glindas pov*

The twins slowly warm up to me and tell me that they live in a little cottage with their parents. I smile "What are they called?" I ask Liir. Liir thinks "Yero and Fae I think" He smiles. "Yes that's what they call each other" Aurora smiles. I gasp "W.. W... Is your mummy... G.. Green?" Aurora nods.