Chapter three

I hang the rose painting in my room as soon as it's dry. It looks amazing in my room. The green matches my room perfectly and the white stands out. My room is mostly teal and blue, I like matching colors and themes. My walls are blue and the carpet is white. My bed has blue blankets and the desk has blue design. From the door my bed is to my left and left of the bed is my bookshelf piled high with books. To the right is my bedside table and manikins with my half finished dress. Next to those is my desk. I sink into the cushions of my bed and pull out my phone. I flip it over and trace the doe and the pattern on it.

The doe is my favorite animal because they are so peaceful and innocent. The doe is loving and graceful and doesn't do harm like the humans do. And besides all that the doe is cute. I set my phone down on my bedside table and put my laptop which I left on the bed before there as well. I lay there on the bed staring at the rose painting my father gave me. My blankets are soft beneath my arms. My eyes well up. A tear traces its way down my cheek. My parents used to tell me that I  pull control the tears. I still can't. I can control when I cry but not the fact that I have to cry. 

No more tears come but my eyes are still wet. Happy tears blur my vision so I while them away with the back of my hand. I must have swiped an eyelash into my eye because it begins to itch. I try to get the lash out but it takes about a full minute before I find the troublesome lash on my fingertips. Suddenly my phone rings behind me. It's a beautiful song. The ring goes on playing 'if we're honest'. Off the top of my head I can't remember the Auther. I pick the phone up feeling the coolness of it on my fingertips. I don't recognize the phone number but I answer anyway. 

"Hello?" I Ask. "Belle! This is you Yes?" Comes a vaguely familiar voice. "Yes." I say confused. "Ah! This is Jaxson! You do remember me of course." Jaxson? "How did you get my number?" I Ask. "I have my ways. A friend of yours, I believe her name is cristy? Crista? Cristina?" He answers. "Christine?" I Ask. "Ah! Yes Christine!" Christine. My troublesome sister. When she left she must have run into him somehow. "Anyway I was calling to ask if you like to go out for dinner tomarrow night." Is he asking me on a date? "Ah... I'm sorry Jaxson but I don't even know you..." I trail off feeling awful. "Nonsense!" Comes his reply. "Tomarrow night then? Let's say six?" I hesitate. "Ah, no Jaxson I cant-" he interrupts me. "Six it is then!" Before I can refuse he hangs up. How am I going to get out of this one?

 How am I going to get out of this one?