Announcement

This was the unedited original version of the story which was finished in January 2015. I've since published a separate updated and more complete version in December 2017 (I'm personally more proud of) if you'd like to check it out. 

It took me about two months as I had to rewrite basically all of it (don't worry it's still the same story, just with better dialogue, subplots, grammar, foreshadowing, organization, pacing, no filler, less confusion, prior research, etc and some new scenes).

I've really missed the site and have been absolutely astounded by all the comments and support that this story is still getting. I remember when it hit 1K and how thrilled I was. I don't know if any of those names I mentioned in the dedications are still on Wattpad but it would mean a lot to hear from you guys again. Everybody's comments have shared a little piece of my heart and it's been extremely nostalgic reading over all the feedback here.

I decided to finally edit it now because I wanted to give justice to a story I still adore, just with better writing. Two years has changed alot to my writing style.

And lastly, I had left Wattpad two years ago because I was stressed about a lot of things and couldn't focus on writing and that left to guilt that I hadn't updated and the cycle went on for so long I gave it up. But I wish I hadn't. I don't know if I'm back at all to update anything else, I haven't thought that far, but I knew I wanted to do justice to this story. It was always my favourite one. Anyways, thanks for everything.