Epilogue

• Dedicated to All of you!

Colin never did know about the letters, and he never interfered. Katie knew. She had burned every single one of them. But she's alone in her apartment now, living beside the guilt. 

The manager did feel horrible about the situation. He realized after concerts started to be cancelled and the boys stopped hanging out with each other that he hurt the family he did grow up with. Colin had spent years with the Matt, Al, Nick and Jamie and never thought that much of leaving Leah behind. Over time Leah forgave Colin. He stopped interfering the night after the party she left. 

The media found out about Alex's and Leah's makeup--but it suddenly stopped mattering to anybody what they thought, as long as they were happy. A tour was started up again. The band got back together and new music was made. 

Breana and Katie and Kelly had missed Leah-- in fact, Breana had done alot of talking--so they all caught up with each other. Jamie started to have a bit of red eyes when Leah came back, Matt threw a party when he found out Leah was staying and Nick made Leah read some of his favorite books. He promised Leah he'd take her to the same hill, the one he told her about where he'd read all the time in Sheffield.

Colin made up with the band. You can't lose somebody you've known for that many years, Colin was apart of Arctic Monkeys; no matter the mistakes he made.

A year later Alex asked for Leah to marry him. And on their wedding everybody got drunk and her dress was torn and everybody was laughing.

Everybody was laughing. 

* * *

I just want to give a huge thanks to everybody reading. This was a more than 40,000 word story and I just... can't believe how attached to this story I got. That's so many words! I can't thank everybody enough. I want to dedicate this story to those people, not in specific order, the ones that consistently supported me and gosh. wow. love you guys. 

@doodlestrudel

@illegalromance

(especially those two^^^)

@liliannej

@LorelaiG

@arcticsophia

@Cornestone

@AlisMonkeys

@arcticxox

@thathairgelguytho

@IrisDerato

@Milexx4356

goodnight.