Trust No One

~*~

Sam and Dean had been hunting down a group of demons for a few days now, finally tracking them to Brevard, North Carolina. It was a fairly small town located up in the mountains that nothing bad ever happened in. Until the disappearances started that is.

~*~

Sam had his laptop situated on a small wooden table in the motel room, looking through recent death articles as Dean opened the motel room door, tossing a few bags on the bed as he closed the door behind him. The younger Winchester lifted an eyebrow at his brother before clearing his throat "So.. Get this.." He shifted the laptop around to show the green eyed hunter the screen "There have been three missing person reports." Dean glanced at the screen, taking a swig of his beer as he took a seat near the other hunter "Anything in common?" Sam nodded his head as he tilted the screen back to himself before closing the top "All three were women who worked at a local bar. One of which, was seen recently going into the forest just outside of town." Dean cleared his throat and stood up, grabbing his bag with a small smirk "Well, lets get going then."

~*~

The sun had slowly began to set behind the trees, the lights in town beginning to shed light on the growing shadows that seemed to envelope the surroundings.

The brothers began their hike fairly early, following a trail to an old cabin just beyond the abandoned railroad tracks. Both were on high alert as they stepped, crushing dead leaves beneath their boots. It didn't take them long to come across the cabin they had heard about. The two hunters weren't able to do much before a loud commotion sounded inside the cabins walls. They quickly raced in with guns cocked and ready, knocking the rotted door right off its hinges. The area was silent, the fire in the fireplace causing a flickering, orange light to dance along the walls. Dean motioned to Sam before they split up, checking out different rooms to try and find the missing women. Dean side stepped, carefully checking his surroundings as he opened what seemed like the master bedroom. His eyes scanned the room before he slightly lowered his gun and stepped out, seeing as it was empty. As he turned around, he was met with a blunt object against the side of his head. Then.. it was dark.

~*~

When Dean came to, he was tied to one of the wooden pillars in the middle of the living room. He yanked on his ropes as consciousness finally claimed him. Hearing a groan to his left, he quickly turned his head to see his brother in a similar predicament. A woman stepped out of the shadows with a smirk on her lips, blood covered the front of her shirt. Her curly blonde hair hanging loosely against her shoulders. Dean lifted his head as the blonde blinked, showing her pitch black eyes before she spoke "Sam and Dean Winchester.... Well, if this isn't a privilege. I assume you're here for the same reason that other girl was?" She covered her mouth as she let out a sinister giggle.

Dean's brows furrowed as he growled "Listen lady, we don't have time for this shit okay?" The blonde gasped, a fake hurt look plastered on her face "Ouch, that hurts, Winchester. I thought we could have some fun" she pulled a knife from her pants pocket before twirling it in her bloodied hands as she took a step closer. But before she could take a swing at the eldest Winchester, another female stepped out from the shadows, gripping tightly to an angel blade. The dark haired woman looked pained as she clutched her bloody side before driving the blade into the blonde's back. Her body flickered an orange and red light as she let out a scream, but soon, the fragile looking body slumped to the floor.

The brunette savior dropped to her knees with a pained gasp, spitting out the blood that had gathered in her mouth. Sam was quick to finish cutting through his ropes before hurrying to his brother's side, cutting him free. Dean watched the woman carefully before she spoke in a trembling voice "The other women.... They're in the basement." Dean nodded before giving his brother a look and hurrying out to set the other two women free. Sam eyed the dark haired woman for a moment before he silently scooped her up into his arms and hurried her out the door.
His brother and the two terrified women quickly making their way to him.

"They're both fine, shaken up and scared, but fine. What about her?" Sam glanced down at the woman in his arms as she took in shaky breaths, her eyes beginning to flutter "Listen... I'm fine.. Just get me back to my-" she tensed up in pain before she let out a low grumble as Sam looked to his brother "Lets get back to town, quick" The older hunter nodded as he quickly made his way down the trail, helping the two victims along as Sam held onto the woman "So.. Whats your name?"

The woman chuckled as she licked her bottom lip "Liz." She lied smoothly, she couldn't just give out her real identity to just anyone. That was rule number three in her fathers journal.

'Trust no one'

A.N: I'm slowly but surely working on making the chapters longer. What do you guys think so far? I'd love to hear some feedback!