Sharp Teeth - Part II

~*~

Sam and Ashleigh stood in front of the fence that the farmer was fixing. The man grumbled "Last week, it was a couple of chickens. Goat the week before that. So when I saw that boy tearing out of my barn, hell yeah I was gonna ask questions later."

"Now, the animals.. Were they all killed in the same manner?"

"More like sacrificed." The man countered.

"What do you mean by that?" Ashleigh asked curiously, lifting an eyebrow.

"Their organs was ripped clean out. Only the organs. If this wasn't some kind of devil-worshiping thing, I don't know what."

Sam and Ashleigh exchanged a look before Sam cleared his throat "Well, thanks."

~*~

Dean walked down a few steps, reaching until his pocket to pull out his rigging phone.

"Yeah."

"So, the cow wasn't just killed. It was eviscerated."

"Well, why was Garth there?"

"He sais he was on a hunt, right? Maybe he was hunting whatever killed it."

"Why woukd he run? This whole things starting to stink. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. What about you? Any luck"

"Uh, nada. Cameras were pointing in the wrong direction."

"You're kidding."

"Wish I was" Dean stared down at the picture of Garth from the camera footage as he headed towards baby.

"Hmm.. So"

"So Garth's a hunter. If he wants to stay gone, he's gone."

"We got nothing?"

"Well.. What can I say Sammy? We lost this one. Send me a postcard and tell Ash I said bye." As Dean walkes around an ambulance, he was met face to face with Sam and Ashleigh. Sam reached out, grabbing the folder quickly. Ashleigh stared up at the older hunter as he glanced at tbe two in surprise. Sam flipped through the photos.

"Wow. Make, model, license plate. Really Dean?"

"I told you, we cant hunt together. None of us can.." He said, glancing at the woman hesitantly. "It's for your own good. Both of you"

Sam nodded slightly "I hear you. And after we find Garth and get to the bottom of this, I'm gone. But until then, no more games."

"Are you kidding me?" Ashleigh nearly yelled, drawing the attention from both the men. She glared at the both of them "You two are so childish. You're brothers for God's sake. Get over yourselves. And you.." She stepped forward, pressing her pointer finger into Deans chest, glaring into his eyes "How dare you. How dare you think you can choose what's best for me. Hunting is dangerous, its better to be surrounded by people who actually give a shit about you!" The two men were silent, avoiding looking her in the eyes before she sighed, wiping her hand down her face in annoyance "Keys." Sam fumbled around in his pockets before tossing her the keys. She caught them and stormed off to go sit in the car, she needed away from both of the boys before she tore them both a new one.