Blade Runners - Part II

~*~

Dean walked into view, looking towards Sam who was situated at the war table with his laptop in front of him. The younger hunter lifted his head as his brother walked in with three beers in his hand.

"Hey. So... Cain said the First Blade was tossed in the deepest ocean right?" Sam asked, staring at his screen. "Well that's the Mariana Trench. Maybe Crowley found it, and it's a double-cross." He said, turning to face his older sibling.

"That doesn't make sense. He wants me to power up and kill the ginger, he set it up." Dean defended.

"Okay... Assuming he does show up.. Crowley is only useful to us until we have the blade."

"Yeah, so?"

"So.." Sam grabs his beer, opening the top "There's nothing stopping us from using it on him, right?"

"Yeah, right." Dean answers calmly and Sam clears his throat in response, just as Dean's phone begins ringing.

"Speak of the devil..."

~*~

Ashleigh stepped out of the shower, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her. She grabbed her hair and pulled it over her left shoulder as her eyes scanned over the bruises and healing cuts on her body.

"Ashleigh!" The woman jumped softly at the sound of her mother yelling for her from downstairs. She shut her book and quickly ran down the stairs to find her mother standing in the kitchen, her back turned towards her.

"Mom?" The girl called out, taking a nervous step closer. Something didn't feel right.

Dean pushed her door open, quickly snapping her out of her thoughts "We're about to be leaving, hurry up and..." He stopped, staring at her with wide eyes before Ashleigh looked down, realizing she was still only wrapped up in a towel. She tightened her grip on the cloth, screaming as a blush faded onto her cheeks "Get out!" Dean gulped and quickly stepped out of the room, slamming the door behind him. He stared at the wall across from him for a moment, gritting his tewth to regain his composure.

Soon enough, he cleared his throat and headed down the hall to load up.

~*~

The three hunters pulled up to the hotel Crowley was staying in and waited until he got back.

When Crowley opened the door, he was met with Sam sitting on a nearby chair, Dean leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and Ashleigh leaning against the kitchen table. All three had the same look on their face, almost like the look a parent might give a child after being out too late.

Crowley closed the door behind him, gripping onto his paper bag and exhaling "Hello boys... Ashleigh." He nodded his head towards the woman, causing her to roll her eyes.

Dean cleared his throat, pushing himself away from the wall. "And what do you call this?" He asked, nudging the dead woman's leg who was laid out in the floor.

"Refreshments?" Crowley asked plainly.

"What's in,the bag Crowley?" Sam stood up, clenching his jaw.

"Nothing."

"Really? Maybe I can, uh.." Sam stepped closer before grabbing ghe bag out of his grip. He then pulled out a bag of AB negative blood. "What, are you knocking over blood banks?"

Crowley looked down like a lectured child before Sam grabbed his arm and pulled him over to Dean, pushing him into a wooden chair as Dean handcuffed him to it. "Come on guys." Ashleigh crossed her arms as she watched the men.

"Look at you. You're a mess." Dean grumbled "You know, we were counying on you."

"You let us down." Ashleigh said quietly, causing Crowley to look in her direction, his expression unreadable.

"Your slimy followers were counting on you to kill Abaddon, and you let them down." Sam yelled.

"A man with all the mojo... Captain Evil."

"Oh its pathetic." Sam sighed.

"Can't believe I used to fear you." Ashleigh shook her head.

Crowley pulled on his handcuff, looking up at the three "What is this? An intervention?"

"You need to focus Crowley." Sam spoke loudly, getting into his face. "Get a grip!"

"What, you just gonna let Hell go to Hell?" Dean growled.

"You just gonna let Abaddon take everything from you?" Ashleigh yelled, gritting her teeth.

"You don't know what it's like to be human!" Crowley snarled angrily, causing the three hunters to exchange quick looks.

Crowley sighed heavily "its your DNA. It's my addiction, my cross, my burden!"

"Alright, take it easy." Dean interrupted.

"I see the darkness of it now, the Anthony wiener of it. It makes you needy." Crowley looked down at the deas woman "I needed her. Lola used me. She reported everything I did back to Abaddon." He turned his head back up to look at the hunters in font of him. Ashleigh's breath hitched in her throat as Sam stood up "Crowley... Did you tell her about the First Blade?"

"I don't know." He answered truthfully. Sam glanced at his brother as Dean leaned his head back in frustration. Ashleigh ran her fingers through her hair with a deep sigh.

"Things get a trifle blurry when I'm medicated." He continued.

"Great. If he told Lola, she definitely told Abaddon." Ashleigh said, looking up at the boys with a urgent look in her eyes.

"Which means that Abaddon's in the hunt for this thing too. Alright, you know what? This crap ends now." Dean said, leaning down and staring into Crowley's eyes "You're cut off, okay? Kicking it. Cold turkey." His voice was harsh and demanding as Crowley shook his head in disagreement.

~*~

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. I just wanted to make sure I got it out on time, things have been hectic. I love y'all though and I'll try to make the next chapter longer!