Captives - Part II

~*~

Night had already fallen, the two brothers sitting and waiting for a sign of Candy's spirit.

Sam lifted his head, looking around on edge. "You feel that? I think I felt a chill."

"Yeah." Dean grunted "it's 'cause it's cold." He said, placing his phone up to his ear. "Crowley, it's Dean. Call me when you get this." He said, leaving a message for the King of Hell."

"Really Dean?" Sam muttered.

"What?"

"That's your third unanswered voicemail. You ever think that manybe he's just not that into you?"

"Well, he is our lady confirmed link to Ms. Tran." Dean countered. "Yes, he is a flaming douche, but at least we know he's real, which is more than we can say for this Candy no-show."

Sam breathed hot air into his hands, rubbing them together for warmth as the radio began tuning itself. Both brother's eyes drifted to the radio set up as distorted voices began echoing through the static of the speakers.

"Candy?" Dean asked.

"Are...are you there? Is that you Candy?" Sam asked with slight urgency lacing his voice. Dean continued tuning the radio, trying to get a clear voice.

"Hello?"

Sam and Dean pull their hands away from the radio after hearing the voice.

"Hello?" She called out again.

"At h..home and something hit me..."

"There. There. There. Stop. Stop. Stop." Sam spoke as him and Dean found the perfect between-station for her to speak through.

"Candy?"

"In the box... they put me in the box." She whimpered. "All of us in boxes, dude by side. Me, Jerome, Linda."

"Linda's...." Dean looked towards Sam questioningly.

"Ms. Tran." Sam confirmed. "Candy these boxes, where were they?"

"I dont know. They were cold.... Dark. There... There was a vent. We could talk to one another."

"Okay, and uh.. the walls, can you describe them?" Sam asked.

"Bare. Cement... Except for the door. That was.... metal, but... like, ridged."

"Ridged? You mean like corrugated?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah!" Candy confirmed quickly "I tried to lift the door, but I couldn't. Locked from the outside."

"Like a storage unit?" Dean voiced.

"Maybe." Sam answered gruffly. "Candy, who was holding you there?"

"Two men. It was so dark in the box. When they came, I could barely see. The... The first guy was British, I think. Kind of short, loved hearing himself talk."

"Crowley." The boys exchanged glances "and what do they want?" Sam asked.

They said I was worth mkre alive than dead. But he stopped coming. Then it was just the other guy... We thought with just him... We'd try to escape. I ran so hard, so far, but...." She paused before the radio began to static again.