Sharp Teeth - Part V

~*~

Dean pulled up to the church, parking before he shut the engine off. He quietly made his way in through the doors, his pistol at the ready as he turned on his flashlight. He scoped the light around the church, stepping further inside cautiously, slowly making his way to the front. Finding a locked door, he picked the lock quickly and entered. His flashlight scanned the room before landing on an old leather book with a pawprint on the front cover.

He strutted over and quickly flipped through the pages, stopping once he saw the word 'Ragnarok'.

Dean stepped over to the desktop, unlocking it to see the wallpaper was of Jim, Joy, Bess and Garth all bundled together in a family photo. "Seriously?" He grumbled before opening the browser, typing 'Ragnarok' into the search engine before clicking enter.

~*~

Sam and Ashleigh walked through a long hallway at Garth and Bess' apartment, stopping at room '24'. The two quietly entered, looking around. The place was a wreck. Knocked over lamps and chairs.

"Garth?" Sam called out, stepping further inside as Ashleigh peeked into the next room, her instincts on high alert. The two split up searching.

~*~

As Dean pulled up the different articles, his phone began ringing, to which he quickly answered "Hey, did you find the lovebirds?"

"No. Place is a wreck. No Garth, no Bess" Sam looked to Ashleigh for confirmation as she exited the bedroom, shaking her head quietly.

"Wait, they were taken?" Dean asked in shock. "Well, that's fan-friggin'-tastic" he groans.

"Tell me you got something." Sam says as he walks around the room, Ashleigh looking for anything to tell them where they could have gone.

"Well, this uh.., Ragnarok, end-of-days crap. Star of the story is a wolf named Fenris, who kills the god Odin before the world ends."

"Okay..and that helps us how?"

"There are cults that consider Fenris a wolf deity and worship him. They call themselves the Maw of Fenris."

"A cult of werewolves? What do they want?"

"Well, Ragnarok is not just a bible story to these nutjobs. It's an action plan... Human extinction, total and complete werewolf domination."

"And...what? This is the...the ground zero for their movement?"

"Freakin' Wisconsin, man. Well, time for Reverend Jim to go down."

"Yeah.. Need any help?"

"No, no, no, I got it. You two just uh, you find Garth."

"Alright" After Sam hangs up the phone, both him and Ashleigh step out of the room, only to be met by the two cousins, Russ and Joba, from before. Sam is immediately knocked out by a metal rod. The cousins turn their attention towards the woman with smirks. She quickly goes to grab her silver knife but before she can take a swing, the bearded man slams her head against the wall, effectivly knocking her unconscious as well.

~*~

Dean lifts his head as a car door closing his heard.