Road Trip - Part II

~*~

"Shotgun" Crowley exclaimed, reaching for the door handle of Ashleigh's black chevell. "Uh. Wrong. You're in the back" Dean said, glaring at the demon, Ashleigh rolled her eyes as the watched the men act as though they were children. Castiel sent the demon a smirk as he reached for the door "Hey! You too. Keep an eye on him" Dean stated calmly as he climbed into the front seat. Castiel's smile fell as Crowley smirked, the two of them climbing into the back seat. Ashleigh shook her head as she opened the passenger door and took a seat. "Hey." "Watch the leg." "You're on my side."

"Hey, hey!" Dean yelled at the men as Ashleigh glanced back at the two "Seriously? Are you both five?" Dean started the car, glancing at the woman with a small smile as he pressed the gas and headed off. The woman reached over and turned her music on as Highway to Hell came blaring over the speakers. Dean sent her a glance and she smiled faintly, shrugging her shoulders innocently.

~*~

The three men sat on a white couch with Crowley in between them and the woman sitting beside Dean. Her leg bouncing quietly as she leaned forward to look at Crowley "Your source is in here?"

"And she can track anything you need, even our little lost Samantha."

"How?" Castiel tilted his head towards the demon, lifting his eyebrow.

"Well, this place isn't really.... This. Its a front for an N.S.A. listening post."

"What are they listening for?" Dean asked curiously as Ashleigh looked around the building uneasily.

"Everything." Crowley stated simply. "The U.S. government is quite the voyeur these days."

Ashleigh lifted her head towards the stairs, seeing a woman wearing black glasses and a man directly behind her, their eyes meeting momentarily before Crowley continued. "So I planted one of my best and let her go to work."

"Looking for terrorists?" Castiel asked quietly, looking at the two men. Crowley leaned slightly towards the angel "Looking for marks, slow boat."

A security officer stepped into the waiting room, catching the four's attention "Mr. Crowley? She'll see you now." The four are quick to stand, ready to meet this source "uh, just Mr. Crowley." Dean pursed his lips as Ashleigh reached over, patting him on the back slightly. Castiel turned his attention to the demon, his voice serious "I'll be listening to every word you say." "Promise?" Crowley asked teasingly as Ashleigh sighed in annoyance, looking over towards the angel as Crowley was leaded away by the security officer. Dean and Cas watched him disapear with worried looks. The woman sat down, reaching up and grabbing their hands, pulling them onto the couch "Come on you two. Relax a little. He hasn't betrayed us... Yet" Dean clenched his jaw slightly as he looked down at her before sighing "Fine. Cas, do you hear anything?"

"No.. The room Crowley's in has been warded."

"Awesome, thats just.. Awesome" Dean looked away, growing more anxious by the second.

It didn't take much longer for Crowley to come walking down the stairs with a piece if paper, Cas and Dean quickly stood up to their feet as Crowley headed in their direction. Ashleigh stood up once the demon walked over with a sigh, handing the paper over to Dean "Your phallus on wheels just ran a red light in Somerset, Pennsylvania, 10 minutes ago. Lets go" Ashleigh looked over at the picture on the page before her eyes met Crowley's as he opened the door "The three amigos ride again." He looked over at the woman, glancing her up and down before smiling "oh, and I can't forget about the pretty lady" he headed out as the three followed, Cas grumbling softly "well, he's not my amigo." Ashleigh shook her head as they headed to the car.