Chapter 1

I woke because mom shaking me up rapidly. I sit on my comforter and look at her "what time is it mom?" I ask while rubbing my eyes "It's 6:30 in the morning sweetheart go clean yourself i will make the breakfast we have" Mom said while smiling sweetly

"Araseo eomma" I said and get up from my comforter and fold it and place it in the corner. I'm Park Y/N i'm 23 years old, i'm a nerd, my hobbies are studying, reading, sometimes singing some random songs mostly sad song, i'm dancing when there's noone around, i always play basketball with my neighbors when weekends if i don't have work. I learn how to fight and some martial arts because mark and jackson teach me how to do it

My life it's simple i'm poor girl i have mom but i don't have dad because mom said they have 'you know' with her ex-boyfriend or i say my dad and then she said dad after that day when she 17 years old that's why she didn't let me to hangout by a boy if he want a date or hangout alone. My mom is sweet, caring, lovable mom, she's beautiful, and protective she like to sing with me and dance as our jams and she give a ring that only girl can have it from our ancestors and necklace that she buy on my 18th birthday.

My mom is a Janitress at the famous restaurant near here. Do you want to know what my mom looks like? here she is

my ring and necklace (just imagine the necklace that what you want)

Okay back to the storyAfter i take a shower i wear old white long sleeve inside and a (f/c) hoodie, i wear a tight jeans and a black converse

After i take a shower i wear old white long sleeve inside and a (f/c) hoodie, i wear a tight jeans and a black converse. I grab my bag full of books and etc. and went to our small kitchen. I saw mom cooking pancakes and while the coffee are already prepare.

"Morning eomma" I greeted her while kissing her cheeks "Morning too sweetie i almost done with pancakes" She said and smile "I'm going to sit and wait at the table eomma" I said and kneel down and wait "Here your favorite pancake" She said as she place the pancakes on the table.

"Gumawo eomma" I smile and eat my breakfast. After i eat i placed the plate on the sink "Sweetie i'm sorry but i don't have money to give for your transportation" She apologized "Gwenchana eomma i have some saved money from my part time jobs so it's okay btw eomma my salary that i just got yesterday are in the living room. I'm going eomma take care.. bye" I said and went to the door.