Chapter 4

"And what are all doing here?" I said turning around to face got7."Well duh!! Did you forget that we will transfer here?... Captain" Jackson remind me. I playfully glare at him "Sorry i forgot because this-" "Don't curse noona" yugyeom cut me off by his whine.

I look at him i was about to open my mouth speak but i heard "pruh!! Kaka" i glance at mark and signal him to move aside. He move aside and reveal bambam with Minji on his arms. "My Babyboo" i said and take minji from bambam's hand.

I embrace minji in happiness "Yah!! You want to kill her?" Jinyoung glare at me so i glare back. "Yah yah stop stop" yugyeom said and cut our glaring contest. I click my tongue and pass minji to jaebum "Okay i have to deal with this ass-" i stop my sentence when i realize minji is here.

I sigh and pick up my frying pan "You all can go now... and please ask my permission if you want to bring minji here" i said while rolling my eyes and shoo the got7 "Meanie noona" yugyeom and bambam said while pouting. I glare at them and they walk away.

I wave at minji sweetly with a smile then wave and said "bye bye eomma" i mentally melt from her voice. I turn around to face the intruder and face the dreamcatcher. "Do you have a phone" i ask them softly then dami hand her "Here unnie" "Kamsa dam dam" i smile and she smile back

I call the police that know me when i save the people in the bus. "Umm hello officer it's me Y/n" i said through the phone "Oh Y/n-shi why do you call?" He ask. "I just call to let you know that there are intruder attack our school named Big Hit Unniversity but don't worry they tied up now" i explain "araseo we will be going there" he said then hung up

"Kamsa damdam" i smile sweetly at her as i hand her phone back. "No problem unnie" she smile back. "Tch!! She just set this up to make herself popular here" Seulgi smirk. "Oh okay.. So all i have to do earlier is let you all die here at same place at same day you want that? If yes okay" I said calmly.

"Dreamcatcher can you all go outside same as you chanyeol-ah" i said while crossing my arms. They nod and went outside of the room, i close the door and went to the intruder. I slap all of them that make them awake, they look at me and glare "Calm your tits jerks gezz.." I take the rope and loosen it a really little bit.

"Yah b*tch what are you doing?" Seulgi ask in nervous with hint of her as she start trembling but i didn't listen to her and i took their weapons and place it near at the intruder "YAH STOP IT B*TCH!!" She start to shout like a maniac. I smirk "Where's the tough seulgi that i knew?" I raise my eyebrows "Shut up!!" She yelled.

"Tch!!" I clicked my tounge and look at her disbelief but i make that face because i know that she's just a plastic and i just teasing her. I hand her the gun but she backed away with a faint scream in fear. "Really? I just want you to carry it. Tch!! What a scaredy cat" i rolled my eyes

We suddenly hear the door open "Sorry we're late. Traffic jam" Mr. Officer excuse then he order his fellow officers to arrest the culprits "Wait here..." i hand the gun to the one of the police and went to the standing culprits.

"Tch i'm ashamed of you" i said and kick their 'you know' one by one. They yelp in pain and held their 'you know'. They finally arrested and we came back to normal. Dreamcatcher and chanyeol went inside and hug me like there's no tomorrow.

"We watch you... and your so savage at seulgi hahaaha" Handong said while giving thumbs up "She deserve it anyway because she such a slut and so arrogant" Chanyeol rolled his eyes "That's true" Dreamcatcher agree with him

I nod and they went to their own seats. Then the teacher continue her lecture but music.

~Time Skip at lunch~