Chapter 3

~ Next Day ~

The whole compound now are preparing food for the feast for our victory. Me and Eomma are cooking some food while Minji  playing with my friend got7 (your teammates too) . Yes i name the baby Minji because she cute and that's the name that i want to name my babygirl in the future (a/n: let me clear the got7 here in this story are living at same the compound that you live even though they are really rich but they treat with you, your mom and whole compound like their friends, family, and etc. Gets now let's go back to the story).

While we cooking suddenly i hear Minji cry."Eomma i have to calm minji first i'll be right back" i said and place the spatula on the top of the cutting board and went to Minji. "Omo what happend?" I ask worriedly and pick minji from Jaebum's grasp

"Jackson hyung scare minji, noona" Yugyeom said while glaring at jackson "But i just do funny face to minji!" Jackson whine "But your face like a clown. That's why she cry" Mark laugh his lungs out " Yah! Wanna die?" Jackson threath him but mark laugh more as the others too except to Jackson who just pouted

Then Bambam went to me to calm minji with his peek a boo. Minji stop crying and watch bambam doing peek a boo then she laugh cutely. Got7 look at minji with 'aw~' 'awe~' 'kyeopta'.

I hand minji to Jinyoung and said " I'll be cooking just call me if anythings happend, araseo?" He nod and i went back to eomma and continue to cook for the feast

~ Few Hours Later ~

I prepare my myself after i wash Minji. I wear my old basketball uniform outside and (f/c) long sleeve inside and loosen cotton jogging pants. I do my hair into high pony with fish tail, i apply pure powder and my cologne, and last i wear my glasses.

I grab my cute babygirl minji and about to went outside but eomma call my name. "Wait let's talk Y/n" Mom said seriously, i nod and went to her. "What is it eomma?" I ask, she said "Are you sure you want to keep that baby?" She ask softly.

I hesitate a bit but she said "It's okay i know that you want to keep her.. besides you're happy and just take the responsibility to be mom to her, araseo?. Make me proud than i really am sweetheart" she smile and i hug her

"Gumawo eomma" I said and pulled away. "Eomma i'm going to adopt her as my daughter. We'll be back" I smile and i went to our tiny room and change my outfit into white long sleeve inside and thick coat outside, i wear a light blue jeans and i wear my converse.

I change minji's oufit into cotton long sleeve inside and thick coat that same color as mine, i put the thick baby jogging pants on her and baby socks then my baby old shoes.

I put my favorite baby bennie on her head and done. I grab her and i bid goodbye to eomma then kiss her cheek and we went to the foundation near here to arrange the documents.

I took my save money earlier for in case there's payment that i have to pay.

~ At The Foundation ~

We arrive and Minji look around innocently 'kyeopta' i thought as i watch while smiling. I went to the main office and knock "Come in" the head said. I open the door and smile to aunt yoorim. Auntie yoorim is eomma's bestfriend since childhood and i work here sometimes.

"Oh Y/n-shi what's bring you here? But first please sit" She said softly, i sit and minji look at her innocently but cute. I chuckle and said "i just want to adopt this little princess" i smile then aunt smile too.

"Sure thing but first sign all of the document and fill up this empty birth certificate then i follow up it to the hospital that my older brother yoohyung own to make officially legal. And the others i'll sent it to the court to make it legal and the real owner of the baby can't get her from you if you have the legal documents to the baby that you 100% adopt her." She explain and hand me some documents