Chapter 8 Part 3/3

The dreamcatcher start laughing their ass off but died down when "JAGI!!" I look at the reflection of huge ass mirror and saw jimin running towards me. I swiftly dodge making him glue on the mirrored wall.

I glare at him then he pout "Awww~ i just want a hug" he cross his arms pouting like 5 year old. I only raise an eyebrow at him. "Like hell i would do that and first of all i rejected you" His face change a bit at my remark. "But why?~" He whine. "This why" i kick him in the area 'where the night only exist'.

I turn around and saw the dreamcatcher glaring at jimin like they going to rip him in pieces. "Jimin-ah!!" The other members of bts rush their asses to jimin who's holding his banana in pain. "It's hurt" he cries. I only huff in annoyance

-Time Skip-

The dance teacher finally arrive and say "Were going to have a dance showdown. I will announce what group that your going face to... blah blah v.s blah blah. Dreamcatcher v.s BTS, Seventeen v.s AoA. RedVelvet v.s BlackPink. Got7 v.s EXO. You have an hour to practice"

We went to our perspective group and start practicing.

- 1 hour later -

The teacher clap her hands a sign to stop our practice. "Now let's start with RedVelvet and blah blah blah blah blah blah"

- Our turn -

The bts stand up with confidence before us and start dancing

"They underestimating us" i clench my jaw. BTS finish their and went to their spot. "Let's show them who's boss" JiU said. We went to center start dancing. (At the media).

We back to spot after receiving so many claps from others. I feel my lungs start to hurt as i cough, i immediately drink water and relax a bit.

- Another Time Skip - (a/n: sorry)

Me and dreamcatcher are walking along the hallway when i felt empty around my neck, i check and saw my necklace gone. 'I must find it' i thought "Um... i gotta go back i thing i forgot something there" i said and run to the dance room.

I look to the ground trying to find my necklace. "Looking for this?" I turn my head and jimin swinging my necklace back in forth. "Please give it back" i try to reach it but he hid it in his pocket.

"Please i'll anything just give it back" i beg. "Then date me"

The End

Of the chapter 8

-TBC-

I got ya 😂😂😂 Btw here's the update that you've been waiting for. Sorry for the prank