Chapter 7

~ Y/N P.OV~

~ 2 Weeks later ~

"So hoe are you feeling ms. Park" the nurse ask 'bitch i'm not a hoe' i though rolling my eyes at her "Fine now" i said with a irritated tone"Good you're discharge now... Cause i'm tired seeing your ugly face it's disgusting" she mumbles at her last sentences "bitch what did you say?" I glare at her. She stiffen but she rolled her eyes. "I say you can leave" she said and leave the room. I begun to confuse 'i don't get it... She said i can leave she's the one who left ... Wow magic people this days' i thought and sigh.

I get off from the bed of torture (hospital bed) and change my clothes since the nurse took off the iv that connect on me but hell she pulled it off so rough. Suddenly the door burst open "Waiting for you anpanman!!" Dami sang with doing hero stance along rest of the squad. I mentally facepalm 'are they aliens?' I ask myself.

"Are you done doing your aliens stuff?" I ask with arm cross. They give me an awkward smile so i give them a 'really nigga?' look. Then they all start to laugh for some reasons, i only sigh at there weirdness.

~ The Next Day ~

"I'm going now mom please look after minji okay" I said and walk to the bus stop. As the right bus arrive, i went inside and scan my bus card. I sit at the back seat and look outside of the window. My body still aching a little but i can bare it for now, suddenly the bus stop out of sudden making me bump on the seat infront of me.

'Damn i just got out from the hospital and now this' I groan in annoyance. I look at infront to see what's wrong and there's ONLY one big problem. The tire of the bus got pop off, since the university is near from here. I'm just going to walk from here.

-TBC-

Hello soldiers i'm sorry i update later than i used to i'm just run out of ideas and inspiration since i'm now focusing on anime. This book might be slow updated..... I'M REALLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. YEAH I'M HORRIBLE AUTHOR SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

Btw thank you ssssoooooooooo much for the reads and we got 3rd before in NERDXBULLY i'm really thankful and happy. KAMSAHABNIDA!!!!

Love:
Lady_Pinkeu304