one-shot

Yeah... i know it's sudden but this is one-shot about me and my crush... this one-shot is not connected to the original story... since you've been waiting for an update but sadly... i'm lost so yeah let move on...

_____

~ Jonna P.O.V ~

"Hey carlo wanna sit with me in the (let's say bus)" i ask my crush hoping that he accept my request. "Ahh.. sorry but i wanna sit rose (his crush and my friend) " he said with plain look staring at my dark brown orbs. "But she was assign to the other bus" I point out. He frown at the fact he can't see her in few hours. "I'll be sitting with RJ then" he blurt out and walk away before i even say "okay". I hung my head low at the fact he declined my offer. "Hey Jonna-chan, are you okay?" My best friend Eunice ask in Japanese since she's an otaku like me.

"Yeah i'm okay" i said glancing at Carlo who's talking to his friend RJ who's playing rubics cube. She notice where i was staring at and pat my shoulder "Come on, just sit with us" she sigh as she know that i failed to get close to Carlo just this day.

I just nod and wipe my tears with my handkerchief. "Oy!! It's okay lil. sis, let's just line up so we can get in the bus properly" my other friend a.k.a act brother Carl James pat my head and swing his arms around my neck pulling me with him.

Hours passed... we finally get in the bus and fortunately... me and Carlo sat with each other.

The ride was noisy but fun. I pull out a snack since i'm hungry "You want some?" I offer him which he gladly take some, once we finished our snack i feel sleepy so i decided to take a nap. I'm fully aware what was happening but i didn't lean head on his shoulder for purpose, i'm just tired since i woke up really early, i'm surprise that he allow to lean but it didn't last long.

"Guys!! We're here!!" Mrs. Joylyn said as we arrive at our destination. We fix ourselves and check our belongings in case we forgot something behind.

We all went out the bus and start chatting while we wait for the others "Ayiee Jonna... you sneaky little- how's sitting with Carlo?" Eunice nudge me with a smug face. "Shut up.." i look away while blushing.

In the end she keep teasing while we moving to the movie section. "Hey hey. Jonna" She elbow my side playfully with a smug look. I mentally facepalm at her childish attitude "Go away you shrimp" I insult which is normal for us to insult each other. "Stop being tsun tsun" She frown and pout. "I have some snacks" I let out showing her my bag that full of snacks "GIMME!!" She scream with sparkling eyes. 'I swear this shrimp is bipolar' I thought. "Stop shoving your face on the poor snack or else" I give her a evil grin.

"Nuh!! Don't separate me and my snack-" "Correction 'Our' snack, i have portion too, be grateful that i brought some snacks or else you'll be empty stomach today" I cross my arms raising my eyebrow at her.  She sigh in defeat and give the snack back. "Good girl" I smirk, then she whine "I'm not a dog!!" She pout making me pinch her cheeks. "Ow, ow"  She wince. I giggle then suddenly.

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, OW!!" I hissed as Carl James pinch my cheek. "You two should stop, you making scandal here" He sigh. "But that doesn't making any sense by pinching my cheek so hard" I glare at him. He just ruffle my hair, I got annoyed and slap his hand "Stop messing with my hair you bisexual idiot" I said. "Sorry i'm straight" He hair flip despite of his hair. 'You clearly a bi, you little piece of-' Me and Eunice sweatdrops and thought at the same time.

"Kids!! Line up properly we're now going inside the cinema" Our Teacher announce making us obey her. Suddenly i saw RJ, Eunice, Carl James, And Edriel smirking at me. I just stare at them blankly "If you planning to do something stupid on me, give up" I said with my monotone voice.

"You will love it" Eunice wink at me. I just give her a 'Wtf' face "Oh hell no" I frown, and start walking along the line. Suddenly i got push by someone and bump the person infront of me "I'm sorry" I quickly apologize and hang my head low since i'm always flustered everytime i say 'thank you' and 'Sorry'. "Just be careful next time" I quickly raise my head as hear 'his' voice. "Oh Carlo, I'm sorry about that"I scratch my cheek in embarrassment.

"I said just be careful next time" He turn around after that. I feel my heart beating rapidly 'Calm heart, stay calm' I took a deep breath and walk following him behind. I suddenly hear some giggling behind, i glance at the person and the squad of idiots giggling for some reasons.

I glare without them noticing and stay quiet. Suddenly RJ run infront of Carlo "Hey alya, let's switch, i wanna be with Kaith" RJ plead but she just say 'no' and seat. He frown in defeat and just seat beside Charls. 'Serves you right' I smirk at his misfortune, unfortunately i'm beside 'him'. And my heart being stubborn, it start pounding like crazy. I ignore my feelings and open one of my snacks, suddenly a slender hand dive in the bag of my cheese rings, "Oh come on, i just open it"I pout at the person. "I'm hungry" Carlo said and start eating. "Give me some too" RJ butt in and take some. 

"Me too"
"Me three"
"Me four"

My eye twitch and give them the cheese rings. I sigh and sip on my drink, "May i take a sip" Carlo suddenly ask making me red as tomato. "S-sure" I hand him my water, I admire his face as take a sip and hand me back my drink. "Thanks" He said "Sure, Your Welcome" I smile and put my drink inside my bag.

"Oh the film is starting" Carl James said. We stand up and sing our national anthem (A/n: It's our tradition before the film start). After that we take a sit and relax while watching the film. Suddenly i saw the trio (Eunice, Carl James, and Edriel) holding their hands together. I got jealous and glance the person who's sitting beside me. My eyes tear up out of sudden, i wipe it quickly but Carl James notice it. "Hey little sis, why are you crying?" He ask with worried tone. "A-ah i'm okay, it's just-" I look away, he suddenly grin and show his hand that holding on Eunice's. I groan and plop on my seat "Your jealous, go hold his hand" He tease "He don't want to" I mumble.

He sigh and hold my hand with his free hand. "There, we're just joining forces" Eunice said and hold their hands tightly like a group of idiots. "Don't involve me with your stupidness" I snatch my hand away "Atleast we're not lonely potato" She tease. 'Oh my god' this shrimp won't shut her mouth up. I open my spicy nagaraya and eat "Oi, food" Carlo let out "But i thought you don't like spicy foods" I said eyeing him. "I can manage it" He excuse and get some.

Suddenly RJ's tiny hand appear in my sight snatching some of my nagaraya 'My precious snack' I pout. I put my snack on the holder and drink my water. I lazily deep into my seat and watch the film.

Suddenly my thoughts went to me and Carlo holding hands together. 'Stop it, i know it's not going to happen' I thought.

~ Carl James P.O.V ~

I took a glance beside and see Jonna crying while staring into space. "Oi, she's crying" I said to them. "Your kidding right?" Eunice raise her eyebrow and look beside me "Oi, mother stop crying, just hold 'his' hand" She tease but Jonna just cry silently still not moving. Me and Eunice look at each other worriedly. 'I guess she's really hurt' I thought

-TBC-

Hello soldiers this one-shot is not complete, and i don't really want to complete this one-shot cause i have my reasons... so yeah NOW GIVE A SALUTE AND SAY 'YES MA'AM YES'!!!

- Lady_Pinkeu304