Chapter 6

~ Dreamcatcher's P.O.V ~

We all including chanyeol decided to visit y/n cause she's our friend and she need us to be her side. We stop to a bookstore to buy her some pocket books to read so she can read it whenever she's bored.

"I'm excited to see noona!!" Chanyeol squeal like he's younger of y/n unnie. We giggle at his cuteness and drove to the hospital. As we arrive chanyeol immediately rush out of the car and sprint to the counter (?) and ask y/n's ward number then run again.

We frown and follow him. God he's so fast, we speed up to catch up with the excited chanyeol. Chanyeol suddenly slam open the door "NOONA WE'RE H-- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SEULGI?!" He shout.

~ Y/N'S P.O.V ~

I was making minji fall asleep when a over-excited dude slam open the door and shout out loud "NOONA WE'RE H-- WHAT ARE YOU DONG HERE SEULGI?!". Minji suddenly cry out loud from the sudden noise. "CHANYEOL DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" I glare at him while comforting Minji. He apologize still glaring at seulgi. Then suddenly someone hit him on the head behind "Sorry about that y/n he just excited to see you" JiU said while chanyeol is sulking beside.

"Ohh seulgi!!" Dami said with jungshook face. "H-hi!" Seulgi wave at them awkwardly. Dreamcatcher smile at her and wave back. Me and chanyeol look at them confused "Oh us and seulgi are friends since she transfer at our school but she threaten by the red velvet" Yoohyun explain, me and chanyeol make an 'Oh' face.

"ma ma mam" Minji pout while tugging my hospital gown. We all giggle and i give her the baby bottle with milk. "Can we play with her" Dreamcatcher beg with puppy. Are they aliens??, I nod then they grab Minji and place her on the play mat. "Me too" chanyeol join them as he place their presents on the table.

I smile at them as i saw Minji laughing with them. I'm glad that she's so comfortable with them. "Btw unnie our classmates at the first subject know all about this" Handong said "I'm sure they beat jungkook's ass" Chanyeol chuckled. "Yah don't be so mean chanyeol" I glared at him playfully.

"He deserve it though" He said with smug face. "Aish!!" I sigh ruffling my own hair. "I was thinking if shoulder length hair is suits you very much" Dami said. "No" i sternly said "Wae?" Siyeon pout. "First i'm the captain of my basketball team in our compound, if i cut my hair there's a big distraction when i play it will block my sight. Second i got really irritated when my hair stock on my skin.... so no thanks" I said

Suddenly "WahhHH!!" Minji cry out of sudden. I gaze at chanyeol who's holding a cute bear "W-what? I-i d-didn't m-meant t-to m-make h-her c-cry" Chanyeol stutter while shivering in fear. "It's okay she just want to play with the bear.. there's one teddy bear in the bag here" I point the bag that lying under the bed.

Chanyeol search for the bear and give it to minji as he found it. Minji stop crying and hug the bear in a cute way. "Kyah!! Cuteness Overload" Girls squeal silently while chanyeol sigh in relief. "I thought i'm dead" he phew

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

I hurriedly went out of the room before they caught me.. suddenly someone grab at the back collar of my collar shirt. "Where the fuck your going?" i turn around and saw them glaring daggers. "T-to m-my h-hyungs" Fuck why did stutter? I look up. "Don't ever think about putting dare on y/n or we all will be your enemies" Mark (got7 this time) he push me away harshly and walk away with his friends got7.

I run to the cafeteria like there's no tomorrow. I can sense there are so many hatred stares i got from the other students that i've been passed. "He got no shame about beating y/n" A girl whispered to her friends. I ignore all of the hate comments about me, i arrive at the cafeteria all of the attentions went to me and they are all hatred stares and they start whispering again about me except to my hyungs.

I went to hyungs table and sit. "What happened kookie why almost all of the students giving you deadly stares??" Jin hyung ask. "She's absent hyung" I said looking at jimin hyung, ignoring jin hyung's question. "I guess it will be long before i do the dare on y/n" Jimin hyung said putting his palm on the back of his head.

All the students' heads turn to us with more hatred, some clenching there juice boxes, and some gritting their teeth's like they want to murder us. Jimin hyung notice it "What are you all looking at?!" He shout glaring at them. They just clicked their tongues and mind their business "Why everyone hatred us today??" Hoseokie hyung ask with confused voice.

"Because you all JUST beat the hero that protected us from danger" They said unison sarcastically without looking at us. "Who cares she just a bitch nerd" Jimin hyung said with harsh tone.

"I THINK WE SHOULD........." V hyung said "RUN!!" We all run as our life's are depends on it as the people start chasing us. "I knew this is going to happend!!" I screech with tears start flowing down to my face.

"What do you mean!!" Namjoon hyung ask while running beside me. "Just ignore it and run for your lives!!" Hoseok hyung said and speed up. We are now running along the city of seoul while all the students still chasing us with chopticks in their hands to stab us.

"I still want to live!!" V hyung and i whine out loud. All the people look at us with 'what's going on' 'wtf are there having fun run?' 'Kids this days' 'they're crazy' look. "We're going to kill you all!!" All students said unison with deadly eyes.

'Eomma help us'

------------

Hello soldiers sorry if i update so late. I forgot to tell you that i'll make the chapters 1000+ cause i have lack of idea and etc.

Hope you enjoy reading my book even though it's lame. Thank you for reads btw that's all.

Strong power thank you!!

I purple you all soldiers

P.S. only 1 update per month sorry!!🙇🙇😿😿